Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
South Carolina happened before the pandemic got into full swing and his victory there came from black ppl and not because of the virus.

SC saved his campaign and he's been winning ever since.

Man really knows how to play political football.

Said fukk the new England primary and started working on the black vote on the ground in the south before the media shifted focus down there.

As a Bernie/Warren person i was kinda heated that it worked :francis:

I wanted him to get derailed and lose steam up north and get him out the box.

But the democrats is basically housing 2 parties within it at the moment and universal healthcare has become the new litmus test.

Daps
Man really knows how to play political football.

Said fukk the new England primary and started working on the black vote on the ground in the south before the media shifted focus down there.

As a Bernie/Warren person i was kinda heated that it worked :francis:

I wanted him to get derailed and lose steam up north and get him out the box.

But the democrats is basically housing 2 parties within it at the moment and universal healthcare has become the new litmus test.

so you can't hold it against Joe if he knows how to play the game and Bernie doesn't :manny:

You're proving the point that I made earlier. Bernie is just not a good politician. Great ideas, but no political strategy whatsoever, and that's on him.

For instance, dude had 4 years to build his movement. He knew he was going to run in 2020. He should have been shoring up his base and building an inclusive platform to pull black people and older people in to his base.

His base literally didn't grow AT ALL between 2016 and 2020. In fact, it shrunk.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
What does this have to do with white people, especially white women, voting for Trump?

We already know that black people are not voting for Trump, so what is your point?
I’m saying TLR needs to do more to convince Black voters to vote for Trump or stay home.

So far, he’s polling stronger with Black voters than Hillary did at this point 4 years ago.

Step up your social media game. Get your bots up. Hit up those shadow right wing fundraising sources. Get Tariq and Yvette and Tony Toni Tone’ and whoever else charlatan is hot in the youtube streets on code.

More about Kamala Harris being a “bedwench” and not Black.

More flawed immigration studies from white nationalist think tanks.

More about Trump’s public giveaways for wealthy investors to buy commercial real estate then gentrify—I mean “opportunity zones.”

Get to work.

#dontvote

#bothsides

#ilikemyracismiyface

#trumpisntthatbad

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I’m saying TLR needs to do more to convince Black voters to vote for Trump or stay home.

So far, he’s polling stronger with Black voters than Hillary did at this point 4 years ago.

Step up your social media game. Get your bots up. Hit up those shadow right wing fundraising sources. Get Tariq and Yvette and Tony Toni Tone’ and whoever else charlatan is hot in the youtube streets on code.

More about Kamala Harris being a “bedwench” and not Black.

More flawed immigration studies from white nationalist think tanks.

More about Trump’s public giveaways for wealthy investors to buy commercial real estate then gentrify—I mean “opportunity zones.”

Get to work.

#dontvote

#bothsides

#ilikemyracismiyface

#trumpisntthatbad
Nobody's focused on attacking anybody's vote. Your vote, is your choice, it's just not immune from criticism. Anyone who votes for these two crackers, are going to be called a piece of shyt, no matter who you're voting for, because that's what you're voting for pieces of shyt; which makes you a piece of shyt.

The common misconception with the coli, is that we are trying to sway people's votes, when in reality we just want to rub your nose in the shyt that you're putting the rest of the country.

it has nothing to do with getting people to vote one way or another, and everything to do with blaming you for supporting the same shyt these two racist fakkits are doing.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Nobody's focused on attacking anybody's vote. Your vote, is your choice, it's just not immune from criticism. Anyone who votes for these two crackers, are going to be called a piece of shyt, no matter who you're voting for, because that's what you're voting for pieces of shyt; which makes you a piece of shyt.

The common misconception with the coli, is that we are trying to sway people's votes, when in reality we just want to rub your nose in the shyt that you're putting the rest of the country.

it has nothing to do with getting people to vote one way or another, and everything to do with blaming you for supporting the same shyt these two racist fakkits are doing.
You sound like a real leader of men.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

im flabbergasted.

"i just like wasting your time!"

what are you a toddler? :russ:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

im flabbergasted.

"i just like wasting your time!"

what are you a toddler? :russ:
giphy.gif

I'm very Petty:yeshrug:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Like how do you say something like that and expect to be taken seriously in a conversation regarding critical world issues? :russ:
:comeon:there hasn't been one serious discussion about serious world issues on the coli since 2012, I know I was here.

I'm here to talk my shyt just like the rest of you. And if it's at the expense of you idiots voting for racist, so be it.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island