Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
reparations isn't a progressive issue in America. It's literally a non issue :mjlol::francis:

People kill me with trying to use reparations as the litmus test for who to vote for, as if any serious contender for any national position has EVER supported reparations

Yeah I was being generous :pachaha:

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope the post you originally quoted from me shows why I'm voting for Biden. It's not even about policy this year it's about who's not trying to kill me with a lack of a response to covid or encouraging racism and racists to tap into their violent side.

You haven't stated where you stand. Are we having civic conversation or what? :skip: Where do you stand? Are you gonna vote for Trump or are you not voting and trying to get people to follow suit?
That's the fukked up thing about the DNC, imo. They know or hope that people hate Trump so much that they will vote for anyone else that runs against so they can trout out anyone they choose. Kamala was who they were grooming for next president until she crashed and burned during the primaries, and Biden was their back up.
Now don't get it twisted, I want Trump out but we shouldn't have to dismiss policy to do that. I expect to see the progressive wing gain more say and power in the next 4 years.

Daps
That's the fukked up thing about the DNC, imo. They know or hope that people hate Trump so much that they will vote for anyone else that runs against so they can trout out anyone they choose. Kamala was who they were grooming for next president until she crashed and burned during the primaries, and Biden was their back up.
Now don't get it twisted, I want Trump out but we shouldn't have to dismiss policy to do that. I expect to see the progressive wing gain more say and power in the next 4 years.

so now it's the DNC's fault that ppl hate Trump?:dahell: Even a lot of Republicans hate Trump, and that's on him, not the DNC.

and you're ignorant as hell if you think that Kamala was ever being groomed to be the nominee :mjlol: Biden was always who the establishment wanted.

And I'm with you... I hope the progressive wing does take power AFTER NOV 3RD 2020. :ufdup:

And facts are... after Trump, the republican party is gonna be in such shambles that there will definitely be a shake-up of power, and if the Progressives are smart, they're planning for that now. They might even be able to branch out and start their own party, cause I personally think the Republican party's days are numbered.

It's become a cult of racism centered around Trump, and once he's gone, I think the party is gonna cannibalize itself. Remember you heard it here first :ufdup:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps

Man ya'll seem to be highly critical of Democrats when the GOP got open racists in their party and young ones on the come up. Ya'll better open your eyes before you are being told when and when you can't open them. :francis:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You talk as if the people didn't choose Biden. The voters voted him over Bernie and the others.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
You talk as if the people didn't choose Biden. The voters voted him over Bernie and the others.
I voted Bernie but

D0aSxsTW0AAxHlD.jpg

Also the loss for Bernie this time was unmistakeable. No DNC fukkery to complain about. Southern Black Voters, especially older voters, just weren't feeling him. He also did nothing to make up this deficit. It is what it is.

Daps
I voted Bernie but

D0aSxsTW0AAxHlD.jpg

Also the loss for Bernie this time was unmistakeable. No DNC fukkery to complain about. Southern Black Voters, especially older voters, just weren't feeling him. He also did nothing to make up this deficit. It is what it is.

Bernie did terrible because Bernie is a guy with great ideas but let's face it... he's just not electable.

When I watched the debate with him and Biden, Biden is standing there cool calm and collected with his hands in his pockets and Bernie is waving his arms around crazily like a mad scientist.

I voted for Bernie during the 2016 primaries cause I wanted him over Hillary but I've always been clear on who he is. Good guy, great ideas but his appeal is very limited when it comes to the entire country.

He gets young progressives WHO DONT VOTE. For him to win, he has to appeal to the moderate older section of the population and he just can't do it.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I voted Bernie but

D0aSxsTW0AAxHlD.jpg

I voted for Bernie as well. Not taking my ball and going home because my candidate didn't win. Not with that heartless maniac in the White House.

But Bernie losing is Exhibit A of why we'll never see reparations to ADOS. If white and black folk thought Universal Healthcare and Free College was too radical you know damn well they not cutting hundred thousand dollar checks to black folk.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Because ITS STILL AFFECTING YOU AND EVERYONE YOU KNOW

Black peopme have been so brainwashed when it comes to history that its disgusting

You basically just said the equivalent of "why should i care about slavery? It happened before i was even born"
Nah Breh, I didn't. I really just meant how heavily do you weight older shyt against more recent shyt. I'm not saying forget anything. Maybe I worded it wrong.

I'm just saying I saw a breh compare Corona to a bill passed over 40 years ago. I'm not saying forget the shyt, I asking how much of an impact is that gonna affect your vote compared to government fukking up today? I'm talking just about the election, fukk the government.