Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:umad:

Why are yall so triggered off that word?

Clearly both of you know what it means:mjlol:
"Triggered"

"Cuck"

:umad: Go puff your chest out at pixels elsewhere

You'd be a respectful delicate little snowflake in my presence

I said youd be a respectful little snowflake in my presence and i meant it

:mjlol: Go back to work snowflake

"Snowflake"

Yea, now I get why you post the way that you post.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:umad:

Why are yall so triggered off that word?

Clearly both of you know what it means:mjlol:

lol....first it's "cuck"....now "triggered"?

yo but seriously....do you talk to real people like this in real life? like yo....how do women react when you say "cuck"?

like, i never seen an alt-right incel before...seeing this shyt here is like national geographic

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
It's a mufukka acting like they black that called you a smowflake? :mjlol: I never heard a black man call someone that in my life. Agent revealed himself.

Me either

I have black friends that have

Worked corners

Own restaurants and bars

Have bachelors and advanced degrees

Lawyers , engineers, Drs

Drive trucks for a living

All ranging from 25-55

Never heard any one of them say cuck, snowflake, or triggered.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so now it's the DNC's fault that ppl hate Trump?:dahell: Even a lot of Republicans hate Trump, and that's on him, not the DNC.

and you're ignorant as hell if you think that Kamala was ever being groomed to be the nominee :mjlol: Biden was always who the establishment wanted.

And I'm with you... I hope the progressive wing does take power AFTER NOV 3RD 2020. :ufdup:

And facts are... after Trump, the republican party is gonna be in such shambles that there will definitely be a shake-up of power, and if the Progressives are smart, they're planning for that now. They might even be able to branch out and start their own party, cause I personally think the Republican party's days are numbered.

It's become a cult of racism centered around Trump, and once he's gone, I think the party is gonna cannibalize itself. Remember you heard it here first :ufdup:
Nope Kamala was being groomed by the DNC. If you followed the news cycles up to last year you could see that. Obama wanted Biden not to run.

And where did I say the DNC is the reason people hate Trump?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man ya'll seem to be highly critical of Democrats when the GOP got open racists in their party and young ones on the come up. Ya'll better open your eyes before you are being told when and when you can't open them. :francis:
:snoop: y'all need to stop with this tired argument. We know and have already spoke on the dumbasses on the right. Being critical of one party doesn't mean your are supportive or you are never critical of the other. :snoop:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You talk as if the people didn't choose Biden. The voters voted him over Bernie and the others.
Yeah after the call was put into, the pandemic hitting which put an end to the debating and voting, primary voters tend to be the older and less than general election voters, mainstream media being bias towards the establishment.

Daps
Yeah after the call was put into, the pandemic hitting which put an end to the debating and voting, primary voters tend to be the older and less than general election voters, mainstream media being bias towards the establishment.

Biden was leading in every poll all throughout the beginning of the primaries :dwillhuh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Elizabeth Warren dropped out in March...the pandemic was just really just getting started in America then. Bernie dropped out in April and by then the voters had already spoken. The pandemic had nothing to do with the outcome of the primaries :mindblown: