Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
So youre voting for him because he stood next to a melanated person for 8 years, not because of any of his own policies

Got it. Thats all you had to say

Nope the post you originally quoted from me shows why I'm voting for Biden. It's not even about policy this year it's about who's not trying to kill me with a lack of a response to covid or encouraging racism and racists to tap into their violent side.

You haven't stated where you stand. Are we having civic conversation or what? :skip: Where do you stand? Are you gonna vote for Trump or are you not voting and trying to get people to follow suit?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Nope the post you originally quoted from me shows why I'm voting for Biden. It's not even about policy this year it's about who's not trying to kill me with a lack of a response to covid or encouraging racism and racists to tap into their violent side.

You haven't stated where you stand. Are we having civic conversation or what? :skip: Where do you stand? Are you gonna vote for Trump or are you not voting and trying to get people to follow suit?
I have whoever you're talking to on ignore but good luck getting a logical answer from a troll or agent :coffee:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I mean, you didn't necessarily disprove @Frump 's statement that she's more progressive than you think she is.

There are other progressive issues besides reparations
I DID disprove his assumption that i get all my talking points from tariq nasheed sooooo...

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I have whoever you're talking to on ignore but good luck getting a logical answer from a troll or agent :coffee:
Yup i roasted this fukkboy so hard in that kaepernick thread that he made another temper tantrum thread about me and got himself banned:mjlol:

So he knows who to play with and who not to

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Daps Received:
Reppin:
NULL
Im putting you in the red asap mr random nobody with less than 150 posts in 8 years:francis:
You can deflect all you want, but you're still in here calling people "cuck."

Daps
I mean, you didn't necessarily disprove @Frump 's statement that she's more progressive than you think she is.

There are other progressive issues besides reparations

reparations isn't a progressive issue in America. It's literally a non issue :mjlol::francis:

People kill me with trying to use reparations as the litmus test for who to vote for, as if any serious contender for any national position has EVER supported reparations