Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
To my knowledge there is only 1 candidate that is running a George Wallace campaign complete with the dog whistles and bullhorns

Trump retweeted a video of a guy yelling white power ...let that sink in

I'm going with the other guy that isn't trying to turn the clock back to 1962 :manny:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
How do you know the bold?

What in his track record implies any of that?

He's picked a minority as his VP and served under a minority for 8 YEARS and still remains close friends with him. And he was VP in the administration that brought the US out of a deep recession. A comparable situation to what he'll be in when he is elected President.

Now why don't you list the reasons you are voting for Trump. And lets put my reasons for voting for Biden and your reasons for voting for Trump side by side.

Whats the chart look like for convictions of race soldiers who killed unarmed black people

Post that up
At least the Democratic side is not spewing the hate speech that inspires and enables the race soldiers. You gonna have to come better than that. :sas2:

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dems see the republicans playing dirty, how are they responding? We know mail in voting can be delayed, are they thinking of ways to circumvent this? Unsure if it’s legal, but they should be thinking about apps that will allow people to be physically picked up on Election Day. Or scheduling blocks so that certain areas aren’t crammed. Or taking out news ads warning elderly people what might happen, maybe even creating some type of sign up sheet that will create organization amongst the people. They have time, it’s August, what are they doing?

Is there any type of organization happening right now? Are they using technology to get people who aren’t tech savvy on board?

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
The dems see the republicans playing dirty, how are they responding? We know mail in voting can be delayed, are they thinking of ways to circumvent this? Unsure if it’s legal, but they should be thinking about apps that will allow people to be physically picked up on Election Day. Or scheduling blocks so that certain areas aren’t crammed. Or taking out news ads warning elderly people what might happen, maybe even creating some type of sign up sheet that will create organization amongst the people. They have time, it’s August, what are they doing?

Is there any type of organization happening right now? Are they using technology to get people who aren’t tech savvy on board?

These are good questions but we the people also can do some things. I encourage people to go in for early voting in their cities. Don't wait until election day because that's when the poll locations are gonna be the most crowded.

I just did a quick search and here is what I got:

Texas voters can also vote before Election Day. The early voting period runs from Tuesday, October 13, 2020 to Friday, October 30, 2020, but dates and hours may vary based on where you live.

I live in Houston so this applies to me.

https://www.vote.org/early-voting-calendar/

That is a link to every states early voting calender. Once you click on your state scroll down until you see the section for early voting. There is a big window for early voting so I believe that should be the method instead of the mail in voting Trump is trying to taint and corrupt.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
she’s much more progressive then you think
And has changed quite a bit you should do some research outside of listening to Tariq
What??

Out her own mouth @0:48 seconds

Tf is wrong with yall?? Stop imagining me and read my posts for comprehension

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
He's picked a minority as his VP and served under a minority for 8 YEARS and still remains close friends with him. And he was VP in the administration that brought the US out of a deep recession. A comparable situation to what he'll be in when he is elected President.

Now why don't you list the reasons you are voting for Trump. And lets put my reasons for voting for Biden and your reasons for voting for Trump side by side.

At least the Democratic side is not spewing the hate speech that inspires and enables the race soldiers. You gonna have to come better than that. :sas2:
So youre voting for him because he stood next to a melanated person for 8 years, not because of any of his own policies

Got it. Thats all you had to say

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What??

Out her own mouth @0:48 seconds

Tf is wrong with yall?? Stop imagining me and read my posts for comprehension

I’m talking about in terms of prosecuting people for minor crimes

Nobodies gonna agree with everything a candidate says but if you would rather Trump for four more years as awful as he is for black people just because you’re not gonna get reparations then I don’t know what to tell you

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I’m talking about in terms of prosecuting people for minor crimes

Nobodies gonna agree with everything a candidate says but if you would rather Trump for four more years as awful as he is for black people just because you’re not gonna get reparations then I don’t know what to tell you
What??

Thats not what i was talking about though so why would you deflect to that

How would her not prosecuting for minor crimes help a black person who has never been prosecuted for a crime?