Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's not weird :gucci: absentee ballot counts just as much as election day ballots, there is no conspiracy being played. The only reason why Trump dislikes the absentee ballot is that it brought out more voters who may not generally participate in voting and he's scared because it's working against him.
"Absentee ballot" is fishy to me, and more susceptible fraud and corruption.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
We are spread out, geographically favoring the south....These election results shows how many of our votes are held hostage in the south. :smh:

Starting to look like our votes really don't matter....win or lose.:smh:
Six maps that reveal America’s expanding racial diversity
X70c3z4.png

5RKHQLk.png
Damn can we wait and see if Milwaukee and Atlanta/greater Atlanta areas pull this out for Biden first before saying “our vote doesn’t matter”

Cuz if they do pull this out for Biden it shows how powerful the black vote is and we can use that for leverage in 2024

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So there’s no unholy miracle for Trump to get the lead, right?:lupe:

If Biden needs PA, there’s gonna be a long court battle because they’re counting the mail votes coming in til Friday. Michigan & Wisconsin has paper ballots and Wisconsin has no recounts so it’ll be over

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ask this not as a c00n at ALL but out of a lack of education: how exactly do these republican fukks go about attempting to stop us (blacks) from voting?

I've said this to my mother and others to highlight the importance of us getting our there, but I admit i don't know the actual process.

Did they make official voting locations far away from where black folks live? Purposely put voting stations in dangerous ass areas? What's the process?
they condense them into one or two loctions with as few voting booths as possible

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Damn can we wait and see if Milwaukee and Atlanta/greater Atlanta areas pull this out for Biden first before saying “our vote doesn’t matter”

Cuz if they do pull this out for Biden it shows how powerful the black vote is and we can use that for leverage in 2024
In theory yes. But like someone said last night, next year they will do the “republican boogeyman” thing, and we get “this is the most Important election of our lifetime 2: electric boogaloo”

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide

Atlanta has a good shot at flipping Georgia once those metro numbers come out.