Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know a lot of don't like Trump, but the way these "absentee ballot" is being used against him is a little weird...

No conspiracy, democrats are more likely to vote by mail because of coronavirus. So if you count absentee ballots last you will see people gain democratic votes

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Yall help me out, looking ahead to 2024, does shyt look bleak for Dems? Only one I know worth a pulse who may run is Beto O'Rouke but ion think he moves the national media like that as a candidate. Who will be serious realistically good candidates for Democrats in 4 years?
fukk it , why not run Dwyane Johnson?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I explained this to my cousin just now, he knew that majority of those mail in votes would be for Biden.
Trump spent millions trying to convince black folk not to vote and to get mail in ballots thrown out. If it wasn't for the Rona and long lines at the polling places more of us would've voted in person and he knew it hence the reason he tried to fukk up the postal service.

th_412

I fux deez hoes
Daps
Reppin
Yo bytch bedroom / PITTSBURGH
Looking at the nytimes map state by state it's obvious that one of the major divides in this country is big cities/Urban areas vs. small towns/rural areas. Look at Texas, Ohio, Georgia, and Michigan. These are states where the big cities are staunchly blue and are surrounded by red. That's really unfortunate because these are the places where black people live, usually have higher economic output, where more educated people live, etc. It's safe to say these states wouldn't be shyt without these big cities smh

North carolina too....Biden actually did better than Obama in Charlotte and Greensboro and Raleigh areas but the Trump heavy country ass spots Trumps margins were even bigger than they were in 2016. His turnouts in some of them small ass counties have been crazy too. Thats the only way hes held on to NC.