Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
If Biden needs PA, there’s gonna be a long court battle because they’re counting the mail votes coming in til Friday. Michigan & Wisconsin has paper ballots and Wisconsin has no recounts so it’ll be over

PA wont be Needed as it stands right now. We just need to hold on to the lead in MI, WI, NV and this shyt over. PA will be like a cherry on top tho.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Do you think this an appropriate way to cast a vote, to mail it? How is the identity of the person ascertained? You're the stupid one actually...
It's called a fukking signature. You have to use ink to fill in the bubbles. What the fukk????

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Same here.

Im terrified of heights and one time I went to a water park that has a tall ass slide with the floor the drops out from under you and you freefall for like 1 second. I was shytting bricks. The moment I stepped into the pod, I had an amazing sense of calm come over me as I waited to be dropped. Same feeling last night and this morning.
This whole time, my husband hasn’t been worried. He sees the bigger picture and knows what’s to come regardless of who’s elected. The only race I was interested in was St. Louis county executor. I don’t support parties I support policies and I was hoping Berry( r )would win. All these white people complained about page and how he was trying to control their lives and their children’s future but yet they couldn’t see past color and vote for the brother who happens to be a republican. I hope he shut st Louis county down again and they suffer.

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Biden about to win Michigan, ahead by 20K votes and they still haven't finished counting Wayne county :banderas:

Wisconsin and Michigan are swinging blue, when those mail-in vote numbers for Pennsylvania hit :wow:

Exit polls also show 55% of white women (up from 52%) voted for trump :francis: while only 57% of white men (down from 60%) voted Trump :dwillhuh: :skip:
The zaddy worship thats about to be on the timeline :wow:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
PA wont be Needed as it stands right now. We just need to hold on to the lead in MI, WI, NV and this shyt over. PA will be like a cherry on top tho.
Exactly .

Amazing how many people in here stay chirping but neither understand elections nor the political process . I saw during the Hillary debacle that these people in here are probably a microcosm of the voting populace and it’s disturbing :snoop: