Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This shyt is so funny... now you clown ass c00ns and white people “care” about black lives being mass incarcerated but give two fukks about us getting killed in the fukking streets on video... save it for your tears in November you bum ass clowns
Please elaborate on this because from first glance it reads like nonsense

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Neither have I and you gotta be a sick person to try to defend that. Trump supporters literally drank bleach for dude tho :coffee:
Its kind of scary when you look. At the things they're defending.

What type of person defends incest with a minor in any situation?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
lol at thinking a white man from the suburbs decades ago during the height of gang culture, murders and crack gonna not think we monsters... they had no other perspective for the shyt we was doing back then :stopitslime:

blood vs crips was in full swing
just listen to alpo smile during interviews as he talks about murdering or getting bout 30-40 nikkas murdered by himself and he wasnt even the worst nikka on the streets
way worse cities

joe biden is more compassionate to the black plight now
can u honestly say you're the same person u were a decade ago or even more

:francis: trump is a non option
2 supreme court picks hang in the balance
republican majority supreme court could set the country back decades
vote house and senate as well
staying home to not vote then complaining about anything is redundant
republicans will NEVER give u reparations EVER mitch mconnel basically said ados eat a dikk yall werent even alive
democrats are more likely to get u what u need but they cant run on it..... white people will never vote for someone who wants to give black people money
so they have to be elected in before we can have that discussion be smart about this election not stupid this is the most important one of your lifetime
So youre essentially agreeing with his racist overly harsh treatment of black people with respect to the justice system then

Yall are really exposing yourselves wow

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Haha exactly.

These dudes want to tell you to:
-Shut the fukk up if you don't vote
-Don't vote third party because you are wasting your vote
-If you don't vote for Biden you voted for Trump

Retarded, convinces no one to come to your side, and only continues to push the polarization that turns some people off from voting in the first place.

---

That being said, everyone should vote. Even if you choose to not vote in the presidential you should at least be voting locally.
Exactly

They say its your sovereign american right to vote and that your ancestors died for that right, but in the next breath will shame and insult you if you dont vote how THEY want you to vote

Patronizing as fukk

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Didn't read whole thread but this.

I'm not even a Biden fan but why shyt keep getting brought up before I was even born to counter shyt Trump did last year?
Because ITS STILL AFFECTING YOU AND EVERYONE YOU KNOW

Black peopme have been so brainwashed when it comes to history that its disgusting

You basically just said the equivalent of "why should i care about slavery? It happened before i was even born"

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'll be voting for Biden at the polls. I know he won't be playing golf every weekend during a pandemic where people are dying about 80 seconds everyday. I know he can take criticism by his VP pick. I know he will tell it like it is and take responsibility as the leader of the country is supposed to do. I know he is not going to spew hate speech and inspire white supremacist. And I know he'll be better than what is in office now.

And if people are thinking of voting for Trump or not voting at all just because they want fukkery, my question is haven't you seen enough fukkery with him? This is life or death not entertainment and Trump ain't doing shyt about this pandemic because he knows it's taking out black and mexican people the most.

He trying to cut social security for the older people who have put in they work and trying to live their days out in peace. And he's enabling white supremacist, not just his base but in the GOP.
How do you know the bold?

What in his track record implies any of that?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
When have black americans ever not voted for a racist white candidate or white president? We been voting through:
Equal Credit Opportunity Act (1974) - Prohibited discrimination by creditors against applicants on the basis of race with respect to any aspect of a credit transaction

Community Reinvestment Act (1977) - limited redlining

Civil Rights Act of 1982 - Established uniform procedures for the enforcement by the Federal Government of civil rights laws.

Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 - mandated that all recipients of federal funds must comply with civil rights

Civil Rights Act of 1991 - Provided right to trial by jury in employment discrimination lawsuits.

Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act (1995) - requires the U.S. Sentencing Commission to increase penalties for hate crimes.

Emmett Till Unsolved Civil Rights Crime Act (2007)

and affirmative action.

we gonna keep voting :umad:
And we're still getting killed in the street while the race soldier murders are put into hiding with hundreds of thousands on donations

And youre PROUD of this

Wow

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Trump unapologetically picked white supremacist and to support cops that kill black people. He chose to get behind everything that's against black people.

Just like you said about trump, Biden is the scapegoat for laws our entire government approved 25 years ago. Brehs been getting locked up before 1993 :yeshrug:

Again. He's not my favorite pick but he is the least problematic between him and trump
He wrote the damn law himself

Tf is wrong with yall??

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Biden got white guilt and kamala will do whats necessary to get a 2nd term and eventually run for office herself, future is looking promising:umad:
And shes already stated multiple times that shes not doing shyt for the black community

Youre proud of the fact that she stuck her middle finger in your face and laughed

Youre a cuck:francis:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Oh yeah and for the both siders:

EePwt6jXYAEqE7v

:sas2:

:sas1: Btw it's alot worse now for Republicans
Whats the chart look like for convictions of race soldiers who killed unarmed black people

Post that up

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And shes already stated multiple times that shes not doing shyt for the black community

Youre proud of the fact that she stuck her middle finger in your face and laughed

Youre a cuck:francis:

she’s much more progressive then you think
And has changed quite a bit you should do some research outside of listening to Tariq