Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
1. I don't have a daughter.
2. If I did, I wouldn't engage in anything improper with her.
3. There is zero evidence Trump has committed incest.
4. There is ample evidence Joe Biden is a borderline pedophile.

:yeshrug:

They had asked Trump what he haf in common with his daughter.

His reply: "SEX"

Trump was also sued several times by minors for rape. He settled and had them signed NDA. He was diagnosed with pedophilia disorder and underwent treatment.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Why would his corporate donors tell him to not advocated mandatory masks during a plague that has caused a recession. :mindblown:

do yall listen to yourselves?
Because they buy low/cheap during recessions, which is why every economic recession/depression that has occurred in the US has be PURPOSELY ORCHESTRATED by the private sector

Wealth disparity ALWAYS increases after a depression/recession

Thats almost base level economics

You gotta research some of this stuff before jumping out like yall do smh

Recessions/depressions ALWAYS benefit the uber rich, thats just a fact

Also, the 1% have been SCREAMING about population control for damn near a century

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
You a shame to all Haitians. Your parents must be the non educated ones who can't tell their kids shyt.

You sellout bourgeoisie haitians be telling on yourself but white men bottom feeders dont surprise me

You was in the haiti protest thread supporting the haitian right wing dictator puppet government that's trying to lower the age of consent to 15 and been commiting genocide on poor Haitians for the last 4 years.... Straight macoute

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
anyone that has so little faith in this system that they're willing to forgo one of the only powers they have as citizens shouldn't be talking about Biden or Trump, they should instead be making a thread about the country they're planning to move to.

Critiquing something that has a direct impact on your life while not taking any action to change it is nothing short of cowardice.
If trump wins again are you gonna leave the country?

The people that built this country basically for free shouldnt be oppressed into leaving it btw

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
You sellout bourgeoisie haitians be telling on yourself but white men bottom feeders dont surprise me

You was in the haiti protest thread supporting the haitian right wing dictator puppet government that's trying to lower the age of consent to 15 and been commiting genocide on poor Haitians for the last 4 years.... Straight macoute

Show proof where I supported that. Show it.

You keep calling me bourgeois but my first job here was as a dishwasher. Now I run 2 brands and on pace to break 7 figures by October. On top of my consulting job and trading.

Sit online and push conspiracy theories and make up shyt.

We don't come to the US to c00n and push conspiracies and lies breh.

Do you and go follow a guy that says adrenaline slows down the heart and show proof I supported the government doing pedophile shyt.

You're foul as fukk for that lie

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
"I only have enough money to pay either the water bill or the light bill, paying either would leave me with no money so I might as well just not pay either and keep my money."
??

So which party supplies your water consistently and which party supplies your electricity consistently?

Because we're literally speaking on the history of neglect from both parties

Im supposed to pay money for a service i NEVER recieve??

This is truly an illogical analogy

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Inconvenient truth is, Joe Biden was right. By the time a person is robbing, stealing and killing, it doesn't matter matter how they got to that point, it's a question that should have been addressed long before that point. I suspect none of you nikkas would wake up to your home being broken into and the first thing that comes to mind is, "what are the factors that lead to this person breaking into my home".
Joe biden really got yall out here "what about black on black crime"-ing

Wow

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Imagine standing on this bullshyt and watching the world burn PROUDLY.

If Trump wins he's getting another seat on the Supreme Court and countless judges on the lower circuit.

The ignorance and affinity for contrarianism is astounding astounding.
What has the world done for you?

Be specific

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
lots of black folks supported this bill in the early 1990s...
every hood was a war zone..

It's funny how that crime bill didnt affect black folks who werent committing crimes tho :ohhh:
:ohhh:So black people have never been incarcerated on false charges?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
And your bytchass is mad you watching Trump lose in slow motion.

Eat a dikk bytch :pacspit:
:umad:When fanta orange trump loses to fanta grape biden and you realize that they're both just giving you different flavors of white supremacy, ill be sure bump all these threads and @ all you democrat religious zealots