Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
After Biden squeaks by with this win, the Democratic party needs to do some soul searching. Came within a stones throw of losing to an incompetent comic book villain AGAIN, who has the most scandals of any candidate in the history of this country.
Its time to throw in the towel on this moderate, centrist, come together bullshyt.
Stick to progressive ideas, work with people like Bernie Sanders and AOC to drive out the younger generations, and accept that the party is moving to the left.

This win will be embarrassing.
Yes and no. We have to remember that Biden being as moderate or centrist as he is, is the only reason some people voted for him. People are not voting with their heads. Progressive policy can benefit all, but they will only see it as helping the people they hate. That's what this is about not "hey this will help us all out, even here in bum fukk KY." And more about "This person is against the people I dislike so let me vote for him."

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
After Biden squeaks by with this win, the Democratic party needs to do some soul searching. Came within a stones throw of losing to an incompetent comic book villain AGAIN, who has the most scandals of any candidate in the history of this country.
Its time to throw in the towel on this moderate, centrist, come together bullshyt.
Stick to progressive ideas, work with people like Bernie Sanders and AOC to drive out the younger generations, and accept that the party is moving to the left.

This win will be embarrassing.
A group of posters tried to tell y'all this buy were called CAC and undercover trump supporter

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Nothing the dems could have done to combat racism and the c00ns who think they are "one of the good ones"
Well they have to try. They dont get to just give up and say people are too stupid and too racist for us to fight back.

Because then the racists will control the entire government, and we will have bigger problems than sitting around trying to figure out where it all went wrong.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Close call :whew:

"Both sides" and "i like my racism out in the open" lost :umad:

Why did they lose or what did they lose? They already know that blacks will still get ignored and be at the back of the bus like they've been throughout all the decades.

The ones who are going to be angry are the ones who expect things to significantly change for the positive by getting this new administration in office. The deal was if you were going to get these guys in office, at least make them EARN your vote and get something in return. I guess they'll 'punish' the Democrats and hold them accountable AFTER they've already got them in office right? lol doesn't work that way.