Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I may be one of the few, but I think Biden would have won without Covid. Still close.

Around the time when Trump’s tax papers came out, he got sick with the virus and change the news cycle.

Most of things that hurt Trump were distracted by COVID.
Trump looks like he might win :picard:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
These pollsters just never got it. Trumpism doesn't follow logic. He's not your generic repub. He's a celebrity with a cult of personality. A complete anomaly within the GOP
There's no more GOP. This is who the tea party was trying to become 10 years ago

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I may be one of the few, but I think Biden would have won without Covid. Still close.

Around the time when Trump’s tax papers came out, he got sick with the virus and change the news cycle.
Nah.. pre covid people had potential problems. Covid gave people real problems that were magnified by the actions of an inept leader.

People misunderstand this win by Biden. This shyt is fukked, there’s nothing he can do to fix this, but under no fukking circumstance would it have been ok to allow Trump another term. Some people still don’t understand the ramifications of that and there’s no way to allow them to learn that lesson the hard way without fukking us too. This election is purely damage limitation. The shyt that got broken over the past 4 years will probably take another 8 years to fix. That’s 12 years lost to a petulant man-toddler and a bunch of racist people.

Democracy gives stupid people super powers when normal people start slacking. There’s a reason children require adult supervision.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit, and Philly are about to push Biden to 270. So what this means is basically- Black people are proving to be the most valuable, again, as always.

When Biden wins, I don't wanna hear shyt about illegal immigration, kids in cages, etc. I need a clear Black agenda at this point. And there needs to be Black people in high positions all throughout that fukkin cabinet.

That's why here in Atlanta they trying to buy up all the real estate here and move all the black people out the city

Daps
It just means he had multiple opportunities to win, and blew every single one of them. I'd laugh, but the fact that he even got that many chances is... :francis:

That's the sad part.

Everyone talking about "tangibles" and "reparations" but forget how racist this country is.

Democrats have to walk on water just to win. If any Dem acted like Trump, they'd get washed.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
These pollsters just never got it. Trumpism doesn't follow logic. He's not your generic repub. He's a celebrity with a cult of personality. A complete anomaly within the GOP
This is a great point as well.
These are supporters that stood in the cold to attend a rally, heard him ramble about nothing for 2 hours, got left in the middle of nowhere when Trump didnt have buses take them back to their cars, walked a mile or 2 back to the parking lot, and then voted for Trump the next day.

If Biden did that to a Democrat, they would vote for Trump out of spite, or stay home and not vote again for another decade.

What we just saw from Trump supporters during this whole experience is some next level cult shyt, bordering on the same dedication people show towards religion.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still waiting for Trump to pull off some type of fukkery before going down. Dude is like some Super Villain or wrestling heel.
:mjlol:
CraftyOffensiveHydatidtapeworm-size_restricted.gif

Last edited: