Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotta disagree with you here breh. This isn't on the Dems...it's on racists and ignorant uneducated voters of all races.

I've seen plenty of black women and men on my Facebook friends list say they're voting for Trump. This is a reflection of ignorance in all races.

Fair point but shows the Dems didn’t truly understand what thry were up against. Way too cocky.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Gotta disagree with you here breh. This isn't on the Dems...it's on racists and ignorant uneducated voters of all races.

I've seen plenty of black women and men on my Facebook friends list say they're voting for Trump. This is a reflection of ignorance in all races.

I think the big issue nowdays is the fact that an awful lot of people are literally too dumb/lazy whatever to actually analyze information/news/statements and recognize obvious lies & spins.
Coupled with the fact that every idiot has a voice & a possible following on social media to spread more stupidity its just sad....

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
John was an actual what they claim a patriot should be, went to war ect. And they still sided with a man that insulted him. A man that saw no action because of "heel spurs" white supremacy is one hell of a virus.
America turned on John McCain when he corrected that white woman that called Obama a muslim at the townhall. Everything he's done for the country went out the door when he did that. They'll devour their own if they get in the way of hatred.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Fair point but shows the Dems didn’t truly understand what thry were up against. Way too cocky.
Gotta disagree again...it's more that Trump appeals to people than it is a reflection on Dems. Dems constantly win the popular vote.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
After Biden squeaks by with this win, the Democratic party needs to do some soul searching. Came within a stones throw of losing to an incompetent comic book villain AGAIN, who has the most scandals of any candidate in the history of this country.
Its time to throw in the towel on this moderate, centrist, come together bullshyt.
Stick to progressive ideas, work with people like Bernie Sanders and AOC to drive out the younger generations, and accept that the party is moving to the left.

This win will be embarrassing.
Biden had more votes than any president in history. You think the problem is that the left isn't progressive enough as opposed to half the fukking country is racist as fukk? :dahell: Stop tryna make excuses for racism.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Looking like 8 percent of Black women and obviously latino voters. Off here, people are different. I wish I could say more that's positive. A blowout was never happening.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Biden had more votes than any president in history. You think the problem is that the left isn't progressive enough as opposed to half the fukking country is racist as fukk? :dahell: Stop tryna make excuses for racism.
Im not excusing it.
But a candidate isnt going to fix racism.
Im focusing on what can actually be done from a party standpoint.

This is problem as well, but Im just focusing on what the Democratic party can do in the next 4 years.
Racism is not going to be fixed in time for the 2024 election.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
John was an actual what they claim a patriot should be, went to war ect. And they still sided with a man that insulted him. A man that saw no action because of "heel spurs" white supremacy is one hell of a virus.

Look at why trap music is popular and you will understand why trump is as well..:yeshrug:

Simple and high energy

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
After Biden squeaks by with this win, the Democratic party needs to do some soul searching. Came within a stones throw of losing to an incompetent comic book villain AGAIN, who has the most scandals of any candidate in the history of this country.
Its time to throw in the towel on this moderate, centrist, come together bullshyt.
Stick to progressive ideas, work with people like Bernie Sanders and AOC to drive out the younger generations, and accept that the party is moving to the left.

This win will be embarrassing.

I disagree. Bernie would have been SMOKED.