Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Biden still got a chance in NC and GA? Those were really close before I called it a night

Yep also PA.. but those won’t come in until Atleast tomorrow

ya he just has to “steal” either PA MI or GA and things will look very good in his favor

MI and GA are super close...there’s a significant gap for PA but they’re still reporting under 70%

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
A group of posters tried to tell y'all this buy were called CAC and undercover trump supporter
Ive always agreed with what I just said as well.
Its obvious to me, but political strategists and party leaders resist change until its inevitable because they are scared they will lose their seat at the table.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These pollsters just never got it. Trumpism doesn't follow logic. He's not your generic repub. He's a celebrity with a cult of personality. A complete anomaly within the GOP

Yea...I just now recently started calling MAGA a cult. There is really no other logical description. You’re not changing their minds.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
After Biden squeaks by with this win, the Democratic party needs to do some soul searching. Came within a stones throw of losing to an incompetent comic book villain AGAIN, who has the most scandals of any candidate in the history of this country.
Its time to throw in the towel on this moderate, centrist, come together bullshyt.
Stick to progressive ideas, work with people like Bernie Sanders and AOC to drive out the younger generations, and accept that the party is moving to the left.

This win will be embarrassing.

Sadly I think this is the new norm. People know what they're likely to get from the parties regardless of who is in office.

Youre not wrong though. Def need to reevaluate. Im AOC district so im all about that progressive life.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Yes and no. We have to remember that Biden being as moderate or centrist as he is, is the only reason some people voted for him. People are not voting with their heads. Progressive policy can benefit all, but they will only see it as helping the people they hate. That's what this is about not "hey this will help us all out, even here in bum fukk KY." And more about "This person is against the people I dislike so let me vote for him."
We also need a very charismatic candidate.
Imagine what we could do if you have Obama running on Sanders' policies.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
True . But the Dems did drop the ball and are inept , too :manny:

But hopefully someone on a major network outright says what you posted .
Trump was/is on the verge of being the first president to win 2 terms without winning the popular vote..

The real problem is the 18th century system known as the electoral college

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit, and Philly are about to push Biden to 270. So what this means is basically- Black people are proving to be the most valuable, again, as always.

When Biden wins, I don't wanna hear shyt about illegal immigration, kids in cages, etc. I need a clear Black agenda at this point. And there needs to be Black people in high positions all throughout that fukkin cabinet.

Daps
America is a deeply racist country. The republicans have been working on voter suppression tactics for over a decade. Joe Biden was about as middle of the road candidate that could be run. There's nothing the Democrats could do to change that.
And Biden won.

:unimpressed:

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
If back in March Trump would’ve just said "oh shyt guys this covid stuff is scary make sure you wash your hands and wear a mask" and kept his mouth shut he would’ve won in a landslide

This. If dude had just a bare minimum of intelligence he couldve easily secured this whole election. Only thing he wouldve needed is to just let the experts & scientists do all the work behind the scenes, listen to the steps & measures they recommend and then get in front of the cameras and present it to the public with a "MAGA, safe america, wearing masks & protecting people & the economy is patriotic blabla" spin and he wouldve won easily..