Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The fact that this isn't a landslide shows that this cancer isn't going away anytime soon

tenor.gif

(...and their brown and yellow skinned bootlickers too)

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I couldn't have said it better myself
John was an actual what they claim a patriot should be, went to war ect. And they still sided with a man that insulted him. A man that saw no action because of "heel spurs" white supremacy is one hell of a virus.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
After Biden squeaks by with this win, the Democratic party needs to do some soul searching. Came within a stones throw of losing to an incompetent comic book villain AGAIN, who has the most scandals of any candidate in the history of this country.
Its time to throw in the towel on this moderate, centrist, come together bullshyt.
Stick to progressive ideas, work with people like Bernie Sanders and AOC to drive out the younger generations, and accept that the party is moving to the left.

This win will be embarrassing.
Gotta disagree with you here breh. This isn't on the Dems...it's on racists and ignorant uneducated voters of all races.

I've seen plenty of black women and men on my Facebook friends list say they're voting for Trump. This is a reflection of ignorance in all races.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve seen what I need to see. The networks won’t call it maybe for a day or two because they are on some “all votes matter” type shyt this year, but it’s over. Biden has won.

he will win Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, and one of the congressional districts in Maine or Nebraska which puts him at 271.

And he will still have Pennsylvania and Georgia in his back pocket if he needs them.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
After Biden squeaks by with this win, the Democratic party needs to do some soul searching. Came within a stones throw of losing to an incompetent comic book villain AGAIN, who has the most scandals of any candidate in the history of this country.
Its time to throw in the towel on this moderate, centrist, come together bullshyt.
Stick to progressive ideas, work with people like Bernie Sanders and AOC to drive out the younger generations, and accept that the party is moving to the left.

This win will be embarrassing.
100% agree my guy

I don’t even know if trump supporters are demoralized off this.

Soul searching is a great phrase for all this.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OUTSIDE OF COLUMBUS CINCY SND MAYBE DAYTON IT AINT ALL THOSE OUTTA AREAS GOT SOME DEEP BACK WOOD WHITES fukk EM

Cincinnati might as well be Kentucky to me. :unimpressed:

Only reason I used to tolerate Dayton wad because my parents were from there, and my mother's parents used to live in the suburbs.