Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Only difference is I believe McConnell would be more willing to work with Biden than Obama because he respects him.

It’s still an outright L for the Democrats anyway you look at it. Coming into last night, they were hoping/expecting to gain Senate majority and getting Mitch out of the paint. Unfortunately, that’s more than likely not happening, so they will have to hope that he’s willing to work with Biden.

The Susan Collins victory is by far the biggest one of the night as even she expected to lose her seat.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
We can say this about a lot of things
Had he stfu and let scientists and doctors do the talking during the pandemic
Had he not talked all that shyt about Pelosi
Had he just done the bare minimum On masks and not got corona himself
On and on
Him botching the pandemic fukked him

Pre Covid, I had him winning over Biden.

he fukked up talking all that dumb shyt

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
We can say this about a lot of things
Had he stfu and let scientists and doctors do the talking during the pandemic
Had he not talked all that shyt about Pelosi
Had he just done the bare minimum On masks and not got corona himself
On and on

It just means he had multiple opportunities to win, and blew every single one of them. I'd laugh, but the fact that he even got that many chances is... :francis:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That should tell you something about him and his supporters. John read the signs and knew that this man was bad for America. And people that claim to be patriots still went out and allowed him to get this close to the seat of presidency once again. When Biden wins we really need to stamp out every patriot type group, 4cac site and any other extracurricular group. We have to find a way to expose and neuter them. Because they have proven they will bathe in nuclear fire just so the people they hate suffer too.
I couldn't have said it better myself

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
After Biden squeaks by with this win, the Democratic party needs to do some soul searching. Came within a stones throw of losing to an incompetent comic book villain AGAIN, who has the most scandals of any candidate in the history of this country.
Its time to throw in the towel on this moderate, centrist, come together bullshyt.
Stick to progressive ideas, work with people like Bernie Sanders and AOC to drive out the younger generations, and accept that the party is moving to the left.

This win will be embarrassing.