Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Actually it does. The dems are so focus on standards and procedures to the point where they come off as self-righteous. The republicans have no problem playing dirty to get results.

If you gotta redraw districts and change federal laws to hurt their numbers, do it. The dems should he shooting for election day as a national holiday and automatic registration or same-day registration.

Its really that simple:pachaha:

Biden should have had this shyt locked up quickly:dead:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
So Trump said “shut it down, I won” in the middle of the night? :mjlol:
Yup, public address too because he knows he ain’t winning if it comes to mail in ballots. I was expecting him to challenge in one state like Florida but if Biden takes 2 or 3 of these last states we are in for some serious fuccery :blessed:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Actually it does. The dems are so focus on standards and procedures to the point where they come off as self-righteous. The republicans have no problem playing dirty to get results.

If you gotta redraw districts and change federal laws to hurt their numbers, do it. The dems should he shooting for election day as a national holiday and automatic registration or same-day registration.

the US shouldn’t even have voter registration, the UK and other European countries don’t. and also, everyone regardless of criminal status (felon or non felon) should be able to vote.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
As a Black Californian thats from the 88-95 era and from The Bay Area, I stayed knocking out Mexican's from Elementary to High School:russ:, Mexican's came through in Arizona and I like to say ayyyyyyyyyeahahahahayeeeee, my friend, my carnal, you okay with me, but I will still knock you out

And to them Mexican Women that stayed letting me hit them raw, Thank You:mjcry:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
If we kept getting stimulus checks, trump would easily won this
We can say this about a lot of things
Had he stfu and let scientists and doctors do the talking during the pandemic
Had he not talked all that shyt about Pelosi
Had he just done the bare minimum On masks and not got corona himself
On and on

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
the US shouldn’t even have voter registration, the UK and other European countries don’t. and also, everyone regardless of criminal status (felon or non felon) should be able to vote.

It’s voter suppression more than anything.

Biden better get ugly for registration, national holiday, and more polls.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:wow:

Had he not shytted on McCain he would've won easily. Cindy McCain came threw like a mufukka :whew:
That should tell you something about him and his supporters. John read the signs and knew that this man was bad for America. And people that claim to be patriots still went out and allowed him to get this close to the seat of presidency once again. When Biden wins we really need to stamp out every patriot type group, 4cac site and any other extracurricular group. We have to find a way to expose and neuter them. Because they have proven they will bathe in nuclear fire just so the people they hate suffer too.