Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Democrats are screwed even if/when Biden wins the presidency. The seats that they needed to flip to gain control aren’t looking likely to happen. Which means Mitch would still be in control and nuke any bill that they try to pass :francis:

All the momentum and money spent and it still didn’t change things :snoop:
Best thing to hope for is the Republicans split the Senate votes in the runoff, which leads Democrats to a win and negating majority from Republicans

Didnt the same thing happen in obamas 2nd term?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah that's a race I was looking forward to but it looks like Congress will remain the same :martin: but if I'm not mistaken if Biden wins the presidency that would still somewhat work in the House of Representatives favor.

Ehhh it’d still have to go through the Senate before it reaches Biden’s desk. The best thing they could hope is to break the majority even if they don’t gain the Senate majority themselves. Still a loss though, considering the momentum that they had going in.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Actually it does. The dems are so focus on standards and procedures to the point where they come off as self-righteous. The republicans have no problem playing dirty to get results.

If you gotta redraw districts and change federal laws to hurt their numbers, do it. The dems should he shooting for election day as a national holiday and automatic registration or same-day registration.

In your initial post you only mentioned that the Dems should spew more filthy content ... that’s why I said that’s the LEAST of the Dems issues .

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Trump fukked up going at the Governor after she was almost kidnapped...a lot of people in Michigan got turned off by that. That slim margin could be his undoing.
That still may be the craziest thing I have ever read. This nikka is literally a comic book villian.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
After last night the majority of whites showed their true colors. The majority of them are perfectly fine with being complicit with fascism. And I am more than ready to do on to them as they've done on to us.
Its time for all black people get on code, get strapped, get organized, and get fukking angry.
I hope we can.

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
In your initial post you only mentioned that the Dems should spew more filthy content ... that’s why I said that’s the LEAST of the Dems issues .

Not what I meant, the dems need to be more filthy and sneaky. If folks are have no qualms with personal attacks towards family members, then don’t have any qualms about diluting their bases’ votes or attempting to generate policies that help your cause alone.

Stop trying to go high. That also applies to personal dirt too.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
When they learned it was killing black people at a disproportionate rate, they no longer cared about its effect on white people.

:francis:
Yup
They said it’s “blacks and old folks basically?” “Meemaw gotta get up out the fkn paint then!” :camby:

:mjlol:

:francis: