Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Trump will soon be free to start his Trump news network, which is what he wanted to do from the beginning but dumbass American's actually made this fool president
I thought they were gonna arrest his ass once he left the White House

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Yep and that's the damn true. Kills me when i see us on social media being divided on who's oppressed more, black men or black women, when we both have black PEOPLE problems and don't know how to stay on code as one as oppose to always be at each other's neck.
I've been saying this for a while. They ish is designed to kill our morale in the voting process and make us apathetic towards it all.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I swear to god from here on out I got beef with every cuban in Florida. fukk tony Montana, fukk jorge masvidal, and motherfukk DJ EFN from drinkchamps. I dont know EFN political views but he catching strays just cause, I hope NORE kicks his bytch ass off drinkchamps :pacspit:
They gotta get all the fukking smoke. Legit lost Florida for us if we got that we sleep well last night

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The issue is. It should not be a win by split decision. And something tells me that when this maniac loses his supporters will do what cacs did during Obama x10 and try to assault as many black people as possible. Be ready folks.

After last night the majority of whites showed their true colors. The majority of them are perfectly fine with being complicit with fascism. And I am more than ready to do on to them as they've done on to us.
Its time for all black people get on code, get strapped, get organized, and get fukking angry.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Yep and that's the damn true. Kills me when i see us on social media being divided on who's oppressed more, black men or black women, when we both have black PEOPLE problems and don't know how to stay on code as one as oppose to always be at each other's neck.

Breh, I look at it and laugh 90% of the black women I deal with in real life don't speak like those moles.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I swear to god from here on out I got beef with every cuban in Florida. fukk tony Montana, fukk jorge masvidal, and motherfukk DJ EFN from drinkchamps. I dont know EFN political views but he catching strays just cause, I hope NORE kicks his bytch ass off drinkchamps :pacspit:

H.O.C

Hard on Cubanos:birdman:.
For the next year they better stay low and not say a got damn thing:birdman: