Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She has her hands on him, too. He is making sure her dress is fitted properly. What is wrong with you?

:why:
Jet letting you know...girls that you know tell all of their other friends about you. And not in the :shaq: way

Women that know you: :damn:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread has gone off of the rails thanks to pedo enthusiasts

tenor.gif

Daps
@I Really Mean It - What are you doing?
I'm trying to counter these absurd charges of incest against Trump, whose other crimes are far more damning and provable. It is a silly deflection from the fact that Biden has been videotaped being wildly improper with little girls. Blowing in ears. Caressing hair. Rubbing shoulders. Horrifically creepy shyt that is far more indicting than some photographs of Trump expressing innocent fondness of his daughter.

Why not focus on the actual crimes we can rightly and convincingly accuse Trump of committing?

:francis:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm trying to counter these absurd charges of incest against Trump, whose other crimes are far more damning and provable. It is a silly deflection from the fact that Biden has been videotaped being wildly improper with little girls. Blowing in ears. Caressing hair. Rubbing shoulders. Horrifically creepy shyt that is far more indicting than some photographs of Trump expressing innocent fondness of his daughter.

Why not focus on the actual crimes we can rightly and convincingly accuse Trump of committing?

:francis:
The devil doesn't need an advocate.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This election is literally a Nazi versus a Segregationist.

That is not even the strangest part. The strangest part is that Black people in the South literally voted for a segregationist even though those Black people just literally got out of segregation about 50 years ago.

Last edited:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
bro biden was touching KIDS..CHILLRIN.BABIES. not grown ass women pmsl. lord have mercy. it feels like im debating with idiots on this one.
One photo, of Biden leaning down by a boy with his hand cupped on the child’s face, shows him comforting his grandson at the funeral of Beau Biden.

Another image from the funeral shows Biden kissing the top of his granddaughter’s head as she stands holding her mother’s hand.

Another shows Biden leaning in to kiss his grandson during his 2013 swearing-in ceremony as vice president.

In multiple cases the parents have spoken out against claims that Biden behaved inappropriately around their children.

Photos that supposedly support the claim are taken out of context or have been directly contradicted by the families involved. In Biden’s more than 40 years of public life, there have been no formal accusations, complaints, arrests or investigations that implicate him in any sort of sex crimes involving kids.
PolitiFact - Fact-checking the pedophilia attacks against Joe Biden

I've shown you proof that he's not a pedo. Debunked all your "evidence". Now if I'm wrong show me proof that he is a pedo.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
That's his daughter. What father doesn't show his daughter affection? Stop projecting your sick, pedophilic fantasies on Trump. Biden's out here creeping on 10 year olds, sniffing their hair, caressing their shoulders, and everything else but undressing them.

:scust:
Let me guess. You read on twitter he's a pedo so it must be true? Everything you named has been debunked.

Trump literally said he would fukk his own daughter, is involved in multiple sexual misconduct cases, and friends with a known pedo. Show me where biden has any of those problems.

To use your own stupid ass logic. What grandpa doesn't show his grand kids affection?

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
He's joking, since everyone assumes he's banging Ivanka. Come on. You guys are starting to look deranged with your criticism of the guy. There's legitimate things to go after him for. This isn't one of them.

:what:
I never heard anyone else joke about fukking their daughter

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
The Lara Bazelon article people like to quote about Kamala Harris was full of inaccuracies. Someone did a take down of it with researched facts:

Researching this article has changed me.

I’ve written a lot about Kamala Harris. I’m not committed to her candidacy, but I do identify with the misrepresentation of her record and her strategies by people who are so brazenly, proudly ignorant of her logic and her process.

Other articles worth reading:

Kamala Harris was a progressive pioneer as San Francisco district attorney

Kamala and Truancy: Anatomy of a Smear

:mjlol:Boy y’all agents work hard