Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What evidence is there that Trump has committed incest? Just because he fawns over his daughter? What man doesn't? This is a huge stretch and is a deflection from the very real evidence that Joe Biden harbors tendencies we associate with pedophiles.

:gucci:
Let's pray you never have daughters

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What evidence is there that Trump has committed incest? Just because he fawns over his daughter? What man doesn't? This is a huge stretch and is a deflection from the very real evidence that Joe Biden harbors tendencies we associate with pedophiles.

:gucci:
This motherfukking just said "Just because he fawns over his daughter" like that's some extra regular shyt... let's you know this poster has DEMONS in his closet

Daps
Let's pray you never have daughters
Ya'll really need to calm the fukk down and focus on what matters, like his catastrophic mishandling of the covid 19 response, his refusal to budge as millions stare down the brink of September's evictions, and other examples of his mendacious evil. Worrying about this makes you look like you're stricken with Trump Derangement Syndrome. Literally nobody gives a fukk if he's a little too cozy with his daughter. Biden's clear propensity for fondling little girls is far more worrisome. Does America really want a President who might very well be a pedophile? Imagine the power Biden will have to force underage girls to do his bidding. That is a lot more concerning, but you all don't seem to care. I wonder why.

:patrice:

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
I'll be honest with y'all, I'm seeing a trend of subversive comments against the Biden/Harris ticket when I log into social media that raises eyebrows. A lot of it has to do with "crime bill Biden" and "Kamala isn't one of us" or comments about her tenure as a public prosecutor. All valid concerns, but not enough to push for a GOP vote. While it doesn't necessarily mean much on the ground, it shows these conversations are being had. It's also interesting to note that pre-Covid, Trump had a nearly 25% approval rating among black men. Weird.

While Biden should still win comfortably, I think the risk in this all is that black people don't turn out in the numbers that the Democrats expect.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This motherfukking just said "Just because he fawns over his daughter" like that's some extra regular shyt... let's you know this poster has DEMONS in his closet

He thinks that is normal.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll really need to calm the fukk down and focus on what matters, like his catastrophic mishandling of the covid 19 response, his refusal to budge as millions stare down the brink of September's evictions, and other examples of his mendacious evil. Worrying about this makes you look like you're stricken with Trump Derangement Syndrome. Literally nobody gives a fukk if he's a little too cozy with his daughter. Biden's clear propensity for fondling little girls is far more worrisome. Does America really want a President who might very well be a pedophile? Imagine the power Biden will have to force underage girls to do his bidding. That is a lot more concerning, but you all don't seem to care. I wonder why.

:patrice:
I can pay attention to two things at once. One of those items right now is that you've casually demonstrated how truly creepy you are.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's his daughter. What father doesn't show his daughter affection? Stop projecting your sick, pedophilic fantasies on Trump. Biden's out here creeping on 10 year olds, sniffing their hair, caressing their shoulders, and everything else but undressing them.

:scust:
65474b888a9c984d176a66f17e0b9a33.jpg

So this is proper expressed affection towards your daughter? Just trying to clarify

Daps
I can pay attention to two things at once. One of those items right now is that you've casually demonstrated how truly creepy you are.
1. I don't have a daughter.
2. If I did, I wouldn't engage in anything improper with her.
3. There is zero evidence Trump has committed incest.
4. There is ample evidence Joe Biden is a borderline pedophile.

:yeshrug:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
1. I don't have a daughter.
2. If I did, I wouldn't engage in anything improper with her.
3. There is zero evidence Trump has committed incest.
4. There is ample evidence Joe Biden is a borderline pedophile

:yeshrug:
So you won't believe the Trump pics but you believe the Biden....logic is absent wherever hate is present :palm: