Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People like to celebrate Trump as a champion of criminal justice reform, but he's not.

One of the first things he did when taking office was appoint notorious racist Jeff Sessions as AG. In that position they:

Jeff Sessions is dramatically reshaping Justice Department policy

Opinion | Jeff Sessions has quietly become Trump's most dangerous tool

How US Attorney General Jeff Sessions Has Rolled Back Obama-era Policies

WASHINGTON - Every attorney general leaves his imprint on the U.S. Justice Department. Jeff Sessions is no exception.

Since being sworn in as the nation’s 84th attorney general in February, the former Republican senator and federal prosecutor has moved to radically overhaul the Justice Department and its approach to law enforcement.

From scrapping civil rights protections for transgender people to ending leniency in sentencing criminal defendants, Sessions has rolled back a host of policies his two immediate predecessors — Loretta Lynch and Eric Holder, both chosen by former President Barack Obama — enacted to promote civil rights and social justice.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
also there is a difference between doing business with a pedo and being an ACTUAL PEDO.
i mean look at this duttiness.
[Redacted]
Theres one of him with a baby for crying out loud
This is the man who you are voting for?
I know by trump would never do that
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F161012102650-ivanka-sits-on-trump.jpg
65474b888a9c984d176a66f17e0b9a33.jpg
EXLGYm8XkAA4W2V.jpg

“Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

Mr Trump has called his eldest daughter “voluptuous”. He’s said it’s OK to describe her as “a piece of ass”
And he’s said that, if she wasn’t his daughter, “perhaps [he’d] be dating her”.

“My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.”

When asked how he would react if Ivanka, a former teen model, posed for Playboy, Trump replied, "It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what's inside the magazine."

Trump is a stand up dude huh

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Daps
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F161012102650-ivanka-sits-on-trump.jpg
EXLGYm8XkAA4W2V.jpg

Mr Trump has called his eldest daughter “voluptuous”. He’s said it’s OK to describe her as “a piece of ass”

“My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.”

When asked how he would react if Ivanka, a former teen model, posed for Playboy, Trump replied, "It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what's inside the magazine."

That's his daughter. What father doesn't show his daughter affection? Stop projecting your sick, pedophilic fantasies on Trump. Biden's out here creeping on 10 year olds, sniffing their hair, caressing their shoulders, and everything else but undressing them.

:scust:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Trump released alot of the black ppl biden locked up..

nikkas been dying breh..trump jus to scapegoat ..n trump will play with fire if it means one more vote..

Trump pick n chooses what he wants to get behind...

First offenders who were locked up on non violent crimes and a bunch of other stuff..

See alice Johnson..someone who got a life sentence for a non violent offence..

She set in jail threw both obama terms then ...didnt release til trump pardon her

First step act ..released a bunch of cats

Trump shouldn't get any credit for the First Step Act.

We have. I mean, there's the fair sentencing act that was signed in 2010 among other reforms.

Wrt this, McConnell blocked it because it would have been seen as a victory for Obama. Why is it so hard for some of you to see what's going on here?

Why the Senate Couldn’t Pass a Crime Bill Both Parties Backed

WASHINGTON — A major criminal-justice overhaul bill seemed destined to be the bipartisan success story of the year, consensus legislation that showed lawmakers could still rise above politics.

Then the election, Donald J. Trump’s demand for “law and order” and a series of other political calculations got in the way.

Senate Republicans divided on the wisdom of reducing federal mandatory minimum sentences. Other Republicans, unhappy that President Obama was reducing hundreds of federal prison sentences on his own, did not want to give him a legacy victory.

Mr. Cornyn concedes the tumult of this election year was a major factor given sharp disagreement among Senate Republicans reflected in the decision by Senator Mitch McConnell, Republican of Kentucky and the majority leader, to not allow a vote on a proposal most believe would pass easily.

Obama Granted Clemency Unlike Any Other President In History

"According to our analysis of Justice Department records, about 98 percent of Obama’s commutations through Tuesday were for prisoners convicted on drug offenses. And many of those, more than 60 percent of all commutations, were charged under conspiracy laws. Activist groups like the American Civil Liberties Union argue that these laws allowed low-level drug dealers to be unjustly charged with the more serious crimes that distributors often face."

Remember When Obama Released 6,000 Federal Prisoners? Here’s How One Is Doing Now.

NEWPORT NEWS, VIRGINIA — Dallas Bell had just celebrated 16 years of sobriety, but nothing else seemed to be going right. It was 2006, and his once-successful cleaning business was slowing down. He was having trouble paying his mortgage, and his marriage was falling apart. And then his mother died.

“Everything was coming at me at one time,” he recalled, sitting behind his desk near the federal halfway house in Newport News, Virginia. “And when I lost my mother, that really sent me on a spiral.”

That spiral took the form of selling cocaine, a crime that eventually sent Bell to federal prison, in 2011. Two months ago, Bell was released early, along with 6,000 other non-violent drug offenders, as part of an effort by president Obama to reform sentencing laws for low-level drug violations.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That's his daughter. What father doesn't show his daughter affection? Stop projecting your sick, pedophilic fantasies on Trump. Biden's out here creeping on 10 year olds, sniffing their hair, caressing their shoulders, and everything else but undressing them.

:scust:

Breh!! :wtf:

You condoning incest!?!?

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
EXLGYm8XkAA4W2V.jpg

bro biden was touching KIDS..CHILLRIN.BABIES. not grown ass women pmsl. lord have mercy. it feels like im debating with idiots on this one.

Daps
Breh!! :wtf:

You condoning incest!?!?
What evidence is there that Trump has committed incest? Just because he fawns over his daughter? What man doesn't? This is a huge stretch and is a deflection from the very real evidence that Joe Biden harbors tendencies we associate with pedophiles.

:gucci: