Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps
White people voted for Trump, just because I don't want to vote for two racist, doesn't mean that I am in support of trump or care about Trump. You need to be directing your post to the white people of the coli.

My vote is not responsible for white people's fukk ups.

it's not that you don't want to vote, you're actively discouraging other black folks from voting while republicans have been successfully suppressing the black vote for decades using the same spiel you use.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Congrats you voting for a racist:mjlol:

You wanna go down this road........let's go:

p0sJIcbI_o.jpg

g0b0Qf0Y_o.jpg

:ufdup:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Be unable to read between the lines, brehs.
When has assuming ever worked out?

"Reading between the lines" is different from person to person, which is why assumptions don't mean shyt. Even in the tweet they said "assuming".

I still don't understand how yall demanding so much from Biden and letting trump slide. I need a black voter to explain this to me. If you aren't voting dont even respond.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
This is what a lot of people do. Whether they will admit it or not, they hold self prejudice. They assimilate criminal, and low income as aka black people.
I hate that you're right about this :francis:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
You wanna go down this road........let's go:

p0sJIcbI_o.jpg

g0b0Qf0Y_o.jpg

:ufdup:
Obama kept that same crappy Republican foreign policy that kept bombing countries in Africa That's all controversies but not to you not to this chart.

FBI, CIA, NSA, ICE etc did not magically become not racist white supremacist institutions because Obama was on office. FACTS. He did next to nothing to stop or shut them down. Just kick the can down the road.

Obama and Hillary did damage. I voted for both btw. So fukk y'all. This is personal for me.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Cac agent babble :coffee: we both know you white breh.

a lot of these posters have managed to get positive rep and some daps giving them some cover for their both sides agenda but the in past 48 hours they've been in a frenzy and can no longer hide their true intentions which is to suppress the black vote by making the only real choice an unpalatable one.

They feel the heat, trump is done. :pachaha:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Obama kept that same crappy Republican foreign policy that kept bombing countries in Africa That's all controversies but not to you not to this chart.

FBI, CIA, NSA, ICE etc did not magically become not racist white supremacist institutions because Obama was on office. FACTS. He did next to nothing to stop or shut them down. Just kick the can down the road.

Obama and Hillary did damage. I voted for both btw. So fukk y'all. This is personal for me.
You just said you don't care about the election

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
No one is asking for Biden to come in and be one of the greatest presidents of all time. All he has to do is just be HALFWAY competent. That's All. That is how low the bar has been set by Trump. :dead:
You not going to get that and you know it.

All he does is say dumb shyt.:mjlol:

And got a Top Cop as a running mate while young cacs out here burning cites down:russ:

They don't wanna win.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
a lot of these posters have managed to get positive rep and some daps giving them some cover for their both sides agenda but the in past 48 hours they've been in a frenzy and can no longer hide their true intentions which is to suppress the black vote by making the only real choice an unpalatable one.

They feel the heat, trump is done. :pachaha:

People don't like Copmala or Jim Crow Joe why can't yall understand that. They have LEGITIMATE history of harming us.

I don't want to vote for that and I won't.

I don't have to vote for that.

YOU APPARENTLY DO.