Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Both of my parents are black and was born and raised in America. So since I answered your question can you answer mine? Are you willing to go back to post 1968 Jim Crow policies for a reparations check?

I literally have had african and caribbean second generation immigrants give the same answer. being born and raised in america does Not mean your family has been here since slavery.

There is no going back to Jim Crow policies because they have Not Stopped. thats your answer. immigrant.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I literally have had african and caribbean second generation immigrants give the same answer. being born and raised in america does Not mean your family has been here since slavery.

There is no going back to Jim Crow policies because they have Not Stopped. thats your answer. immigrant.
I'm an immigrant? :mjlol:How about this. Since you think you're more pure than I am post a pic of your hand with my name on it and today's date right quick playa. Let's see that skin color :jawalrus:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Imagine trying to convince people not to vote because you think Trump and Biden are equivalents. Madness.:mjlol:

Why that message on a black message board? :mjpls:

Why cant it be on CAC boards like Reddit?

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I'll be voting for Biden at the polls. I know he won't be playing golf every weekend during a pandemic where people are dying about 80 seconds everyday. I know he can take criticism by his VP pick. I know he will tell it like it is and take responsibility as the leader of the country is supposed to do. I know he is not going to spew hate speech and inspire white supremacist. And I know he'll be better than what is in office now.

And if people are thinking of voting for Trump or not voting at all just because they want fukkery, my question is haven't you seen enough fukkery with him? This is life or death not entertainment and Trump ain't doing shyt about this pandemic because he knows it's taking out black and mexican people the most.

He trying to cut social security for the older people who have put in they work and trying to live their days out in peace. And he's enabling white supremacist, not just his base but in the GOP.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I'm an immigrant? :mjlol:How about this. Since you think you're more pure than I am post a pic of your hand with my name on it and today's date right quick playa. Let's see that skin color :jawalrus:

I'm not writing Your name down. Lets make this a permaban bet and you have yourself a deal.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I'm not voting for racist Trump.
I'm not voting for racist Biden.

You are voting for a racist.

When have black americans ever not voted for a racist white candidate or white president? We been voting through:
Equal Credit Opportunity Act (1974) - Prohibited discrimination by creditors against applicants on the basis of race with respect to any aspect of a credit transaction

Community Reinvestment Act (1977) - limited redlining

Civil Rights Act of 1982 - Established uniform procedures for the enforcement by the Federal Government of civil rights laws.

Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 - mandated that all recipients of federal funds must comply with civil rights

Civil Rights Act of 1991 - Provided right to trial by jury in employment discrimination lawsuits.

Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act (1995) - requires the U.S. Sentencing Commission to increase penalties for hate crimes.

Emmett Till Unsolved Civil Rights Crime Act (2007)

and affirmative action.

we gonna keep voting :umad:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
When have black americans ever not voted for a racist white candidate or white president? We been voting through:
Equal Credit Opportunity Act (1974) - Prohibited discrimination by creditors against applicants on the basis of race with respect to any aspect of a credit transaction

Community Reinvestment Act (1977) - limited redlining

Civil Rights Act of 1982 - Established uniform procedures for the enforcement by the Federal Government of civil rights laws.

Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 - mandated that all recipients of federal funds must comply with civil rights

Civil Rights Act of 1991 - Provided right to trial by jury in employment discrimination lawsuits.

Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act (1995) - requires the U.S. Sentencing Commission to increase penalties for hate crimes.

Emmett Till Unsolved Civil Rights Crime Act (2007)

and affirmative action.

we gonna keep voting :umad:
What does black people voting for racist presidents in the past, got to do with a change in guard where black people of this generation are not voting for a racist presidents?