Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
And this fukker got the gall to throw around the term "agent."

What I think is your skin tone might be able to fool, but your face won't.

Next time we have a Coli meetup on Zoom, make sure you're there. Hell, I'll PM myself. If you don't show, you're a confirmed agent.
You mufukkas would say Quentin Richardson is Asian if you wanted to believe it :mjlol: I'd never post my face on a message board. I don't need to see y'all face just that skin color :sas1:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
The only thing that should be posted in this thread is information. Nobody should be talking about your personal fukking opinions. We can have side discussions outside of this thread for that.

Read the handle for God's sake. Content creation. Time to make these dollars as well as talk this shyt.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The only thing that should be posted in this thread is information. Nobody should be talking about your personal fukking opinions. We can have side discussions outside of this thread for that.

Read the handle for God's sake. Content creation. Time to make these dollars as well as talk this shyt.
What information are you posting?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's literally a tangible. being paid for work is a tangible you work and you get paid. Your logic is continuously getting stupider and stupider. Plus you're not even an American citizen. You live in Canada.

Is that the best you can do? You support a president who has contributed to legal genocide. You're on here talking about black lives yet completely bypass the clown in office that has sat back and watched as black people got ravaged by a virus. Sit back and support a man who has actively tried to destroy black people and encouraged others to do so. You want someone like that to remain in office then have the audacity to talk that shyt to me? I don't need to be American to know how retarded that logic is.

Has nothing to do with how I feel about Biden. Biden wasn't my 1st choice...but you sound dumb as hell arguing with people who are voting for Biden in order to remove a demon from office. Who gives a fukk if Biden is bad too. He is nowhere near as bad as Trump.

I'm in Canada and we have barely any cases...We don't have retard in office that politicized a virus and murderd 165K people. I don't know how any self respecting black man can slight anyone for taking steps to remove someone like that from office.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Is that the best you can do? You support a president who has contributed to legal genocide. You're on here talking about black lives yet completely bypass the clown in office that has sat back and watched as black people got ravaged by a virus. Sit back and support a man who has actively tried to destroy black people and encouraged others to do so. You want someone like that to remain in office then have the audacity to talk that shyt to me? I don't need to be American to know how retarded that logic is.

Has nothing to do with how I feel about Biden. Biden wasn't my 1st choice...but you sound dumb as hell arguing with people who are voting for Biden in order to remove a demon from office. Who gives a fukk if Biden is bad too. He is nowhere near as bad as Trump.

I'm in Canada and we have barely any cases...We don't have retard in office that politicized a virus and murderd 165K people. I don't know how any self respecting black man can slight anyone for taking steps to remove someone like that from office
I definitely wasn't going to read your wall of text, but after reading the first line of your stupid sentence I can wholeheartedly disagree and say that I've never voted for any racist president. The only two presidents that I voted for was John Kerry and Barack Obama.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Imagine standing on this bullshyt and watching the world burn PROUDLY.

If Trump wins he's getting another seat on the Supreme Court and countless judges on the lower circuit.

The ignorance and affinity for contrarianism is astounding astounding.

Some people only want to watch the world burn.....while they suffer and die first.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Not logical. If I took a pic with a mask on wouldn't my skin be the same color as my hand? You think I got re-vitilago? :mjlol:

Next time we have a Coli meetup on Zoom, make sure you're there. Hell, I'll PM myself. If you don't show, you're a confirmed agent.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
What information are you posting?
Go for it.
Newsweek Stands By Op-Ed Questioning Kamala Harris’ Eligibility As Vice President

ing an op-ed that questioned Sen. Kamala Harris’ (D-Calif.) eligibility as a vice presidential candidate due to her ancestry, Newsweek stood by the decision to publish the controversial piece on Thursday and claimed it had “no connection whatsoever to so-called birtherism,” the racist conspiracy theory that wrongly claimed that former President Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

960x0.jpg

Presumptive Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden's running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris ... [+]

DREW ANGERER/GETTY IMAGES
KEY FACTS
John Eastman, a law professor at Chapman University, published an op-ed in Newsweek on Wednesday that raised questions about Harris’ eligibility for the office of vice president.

Eastman argues that because neither of Harris’ parents were naturalized U.S. citizens at the time of Harris’ birth in 1964, the California senator is not a “natural born citizen” and therefore “ineligible for the office of the president and, hence, ineligible for the office of the vice president.”

This is false: Harris was born to Indian and Jamican immigrants on California soil, making her a natural born citizen and eligible for the presidency and vice presidency.

Eastman’s op-ed generated widespread backlash, with many comparing it to the Obama “birther” conspiracy and criticizing Newsweek for running the op-ed: Laurence Tribe, a constitutional law professor at Harvard University, called Eastman’s argument “worse than nonsense” and “racist birtherism redux.”

PROMOTED

P&G BRANDVOICE | Paid Program
Can The New Way Of Working Change The Game For Gender Equality?

Japan BRANDVOICE | Paid Program

Passion Helps Drive Japan’s SMEs To Medical Breakthroughs

UNICEF USA BRANDVOICE | Paid Program

From Refugee To U.S. Citizen: A Former Lost Girl Looks Back

Nancy Cooper, Newsweek’s editor in chief, and Josh Hammer, opinion editor, stood by the decision to publish the piece, claiming in an editor’s note that Eastman’s op-ed had “nothing to do with racist birtherism.”

The op-ed, Cooper and Hammer argued, instead focuses on “a long-standing, somewhat arcane legal debate about the precise meaning of the phrase ‘subject to the jurisdiction thereof’ in the Citizenship Clause of the 14th Amendment” and does not question “Harris’ place of birth or the legitimacy of an obviously valid birth certificate” as the birther conspiracy did to Obama.
Newsweek Stands By Op-Ed Questioning Kamala Harris’ Eligibility As Vice President

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

So you think I'm an agent right? What's my agenda? :jbhmm:and would my agenda make lives for black folk better or worse than yours? :sas2:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
haven't voted in a national election EVER.. and don't plan on it either. I just like sit back and watch people clamor about 2 pre selected fugged up candidates they throw out every 4 years

Thats like having someone that never watches sports, determine the destiny of sports fans. If you dont vote, why spread that message? Why be a crab in a barrel and let everyone suffer with you?