Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Congrats you voting for a racist:mjlol:
Thanks. I'm glad you have no interest in this election. All these posts you have in election threads makes it obvious to all of us that you have absolutely no interest in this election. None at all.

Even tho you have hundreds of posts talking about this election it's clear as day to all of us you couldn't care less about this election.

You obviously have no interest at all in the outcome of this election...you just post about it all day because you.....:jbhmm:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
What does black people voting for racist presidents in the past, got to do with a change in guard where black people of this generation are not voting for a racist presidents?

how many racists governors or presidents you know had a black person or any person of color as their second in command?

biden catches a heart attack in office, she got next. :jawalrus:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Thanks. I'm glad you have no interest in this election. All these posts you have in election threads makes it obvious to all of us that you have absolutely no interest in this election. None at all.

Even tho you have hundreds of posts talking about this election it's clear as day to all of us you couldn't care less about this election.

You obviously have no interest at all in the outcome of this election...you just post about it all day because you.....:jbhmm:

Voting for a racist babble.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
how many racists governors or presidents you know had a black person or any person of color as their second in command?

biden catches a heart attack in office, she got next. :jawalrus:
White people voted for Trump, just because I don't want to vote for two racist, doesn't mean that I am in support of trump or care about Trump. You need to be directing your post to the white people of the coli.

My vote is not responsible for white people's fukk ups.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
I'm an immigrant? :mjlol:How about this. Since you think you're more pure than I am post a pic of your hand with my name on it and today's date right quick playa. Let's see that skin color :jawalrus:
Here go this hand shyt again.

You so worried about COVID, just take a picture while wearing a mask.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Refuses to vote for a racist but will let a racist sign his cheques. :francis:
That's literally a tangible. being paid for work is a tangible you work and you get paid. Your logic is continuously getting stupider and stupider. Plus you're not even an American citizen. You live in Canada.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
People in here are seriously trying to act like Trump was a champion of criminal justice reform?
black people vote continuously for Democrats. Trump is not our problem so the fact that you continue to deflect Trump shows how much of an argument you don't have.

white women literally single-handedly gave Trump his vote. You need to be talking to white women. Start pawging it up

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Trump released alot of the black ppl biden locked up..

nikkas been dying breh..trump jus to scapegoat ..n trump will play with fire if it means one more vote..

Trump pick n chooses what he wants to get behind...
Trump unapologetically picked white supremacist and to support cops that kill black people. He chose to get behind everything that's against black people.

Just like you said about trump, Biden is the scapegoat for laws our entire government approved 25 years ago. Brehs been getting locked up before 1993 :yeshrug:

Again. He's not my favorite pick but he is the least problematic between him and trump