Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
a lot of these posters have managed to get positive rep and some daps giving them some cover for their both sides agenda but the in past 48 hours they've been in a frenzy and can no longer hide their true intentions which is to suppress the black vote by making the only real choice an unpalatable one.

They feel the heat, trump is done. :pachaha:

It's probably only about 300 black men on this board at best that are voting in a swing state. If they was smart they'd be thinking of ways to dissuade black women and older black voters but then again there's a reason why most Trump supporters aren't college graduates :coffee:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
People don't like Copmala or Jim Crow Joe why can't yall understand that. They have LEGITIMATE history of harming us.

I don't want to vote for that and I won't.

I don't have to vote for that.

YOU APPARENTLY DO.

Biden got white guilt and kamala will do whats necessary to get a 2nd term and eventually run for office herself, future is looking promising:umad:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
it's not that you don't want to vote, you're actively discouraging other black folks from voting while republicans have been successfully suppressing the black vote for decades using the same spiel you use.
It’s over, trump can’t win breh. And by breh I mean cac.
"Please, let me vote for racist in peace, brehs. Stop giving your opinon on the coli.

Let me c00n in peace":sadcam:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Oh yeah and for the both siders:

EePwt6jXYAEqE7v

:sas2:

:sas1: Btw it's alot worse now for Republicans

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
The ticket is awful and y'all going to have to get over people calling it out cause it's not going to stop.

The criticism is valid.
You're right and the criticism is very valid. The thing is if you make a list of fukked up things both have done id bet my life that trumps list is longer.

Biden would be open to working with black people so we can possibly make changes. Trump will NEVER work with black people. Only black people he had around were self hating c00ns like Ben Carson. Black people are props to him

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
a lot of these posters have managed to get positive rep and some daps giving them some cover for their both sides agenda but the in past 48 hours they've been in a frenzy and can no longer hide their true intentions which is to suppress the black vote by making the only real choice an unpalatable one.

They feel the heat, trump is done. :pachaha:

"Let me deflect from the real issues regarding the topic, and start talking about the posters.

I think this is really clever, how I take up so much posting space not talking about what the topic is about."

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Not logical. If I took a pic with a mask on wouldn't my skin be the same color as my hand? You think I got re-vitilago? :mjlol:
And this fukker got the gall to throw around the term "agent."

What I think is your skin tone might be able to fool, but your face won't.

Next time we have a Coli meetup on Zoom, make sure you're there. Hell, I'll PM myself. If you don't show, you're a confirmed agent.