Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
keep the same energy to my face if you feeling froggy you bytch made crakker. See if i wont waste you. i pray you brave and not on some troll shyt p*ssy:rudy:
The irony of telling somebody to keep the same energy, when you can't for a literal protege' of a Ku Klux Klansmen. :russ:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Would you be willing to go back to Jim Crow policies for a reparations check?

Are you a foundational black american or not? you ignored the question last time i asked and I think you're an immigrant.

black AMERICANs are already under Jim Crow policies you either have racism or no racism and we had it under Obama.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
First offenders who were locked up on non violent crimes and a bunch of other stuff..

See alice Johnson..someone who got a life sentence for a non violent offence..

She set in jail threw both obama terms then ...didnt release til trump pardon her

First step act ..released a bunch of cats
Surely you’re not talking about the lady that was poisoning her own community by selling dope for the Colombian cartel

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Are you a foundational black american or not? you ignored the question last time i asked and I think you're an immigrant.

black AMERICANs are already under Jim Crow policies you either have racism or no racism and we had it under Obama.
Both of my parents are black and was born and raised in America. So since I answered your question can you answer mine? Are you willing to go back to post 1968 Jim Crow policies for a reparations check?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm fine with people not wanting to vote for their own personal reason(s). Trying to turn off other people from voting by engaging in propaganda and lies? Nope.

STOP VOTING FOR RACIST 2020

2018:

You going to far already.

We start at step 1.

Party mission and agenda.

I'm not thinking about nobody else right now period.

2019:

Cause it's in the works.

You still mad?
Sucks to be you:mjlol:

2020:

Still working on it you dweeb