Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
They want to point out shyt from 25 years ago but ignore the last 25 months of shyt trump did.
Yall say biden is trying to lock black people up but trump is trying to kill black people and take what little we already have and give it to cacs.
Nobody said Biden is a perfect choice. He's far from it but he's miles ahead of trump. He's a 100% better choice than trump no matter how you look at it.
Didn't read whole thread but this.

I'm not even a Biden fan but why shyt keep getting brought up before I was even born to counter shyt Trump did last year?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Save your energy. There isn't a single thing you can say that makes Trump the lesser evil. Not a thing.
And here in lies the problem with people like you and other posters. Logicall fallacy shyt. Nobody is saying Trump is lesser or two evils, but you presented that response...why?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
anywho funny how quick opinions change.
Before this unpredictable WORLDWIDE pandemic.
Trump had reduced crime amongst the black american community,the black unemployment rate went down,less black americans were being thrown in jail,Freed that black underage prostitute,and help free asap rocky. Now corona hit hes seen as the bad guy and people wanna vote in this fukking pedo smh.
Trump supporters like you are the worst. Trump wishing Pedos he hung with well while they're in prison and you have no smoke for him.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Yes all of y'all "I don't care how bad and even worse Joe biden's policies are, I'm still going to vote for him:skip:" Democrat Shills are stupid.

You don't even have a fukking strategy.
What's your strategy? Before you answer show your skin color.

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
Look man, we really don't have no choice in the matter. This country can not handle 4 more years of Trump. Unless everyone is going to magically vote for a third party Biden is all we got rn. We just gon have to take that L until it's time to vote him out.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Exactly. Lying about starting a political party in an attempt to dissuade people from voting. You're a fraud.

Here's the thread form 2018 - he made it a day before the mid-term election. It's worth reading to see how full of shyt this dude is.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/wha...the-democrats-and-start-our-own-party.670979/
My point is less about dissuading people from voting for Trump or Biden.

I just want you to know what you're voting for when you vote for them. And I'm not going to let you forget it

whichever racist you vote for, I'm going to hold you accountable for fukking up America.

whether you voted for a retard that should have never been voted president, but white people voted for him anyway; or you vote for the anti-black racist who has been writing racist laws for over 40 years. I'm going to rub your nose in it like a dog who shyt on the floor.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
JnTnwFC.gif

zsevUwm.gif

fukk trump!!!!!

UKVu0t8.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
anywho funny how quick opinions change.
Before this unpredictable WORLDWIDE pandemic.
Trump had reduced crime amongst the black american community,the black unemployment rate went down,less black americans were being thrown in jail,Freed that black underage prostitute,and help free asap rocky. Now corona hit hes seen as the bad guy and people wanna vote in this fukking pedo smh.
This is the kind of people that infest this section.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
And here in lies the problem with people like you and other posters. Logicall fallacy shyt. Nobody is saying Trump is lesser or two evils, but you presented that response...why?
So if Trump not the lesser of the two evils we all voting Biden right? :sas2:

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Look at this scared fakkit. :russ:

Go to church, you moist p*ssy. :ufdup:
keep the same energy to my face if you feeling froggy you bytch made crakker. See if i wont waste you. i pray you brave and not on some troll shyt p*ssy:rudy:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Who did Trump release that Biden locked?
First offenders who were locked up on non violent crimes and a bunch of other stuff..

See alice Johnson..someone who got a life sentence for a non violent offence..

She set in jail threw both obama terms then ...didnt release til trump pardon her

First step act ..released a bunch of cats