Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Damba

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:russell: still voting biden. You p*ssy ass agents aint deterring me from voting that orange idiot out
This is the only answer. Cacs really think we’re stupid.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
OK, then good luck on that ventilator then. Trump gonna massacre black people if he gets another 4 years. Save that talk for 2024. Virus is killing black people dispraportionately and the President is doing everything he can to allow it to happen and you're trying to tell me you want another 4 years? Same guy that has escalated race relations? The most corrupt President in history? You need to be compelled to vote someone like him out?

Baffling. I hope none of you guys are impacted by this virus cuz yall talking complete nonsense.
you seem to think black folks will be getting something on the Wednesday after the election. If Biden is voted in, what exactly can we pull his card on that he promised black folks? :jbhmm: And if you've paid attention to basic American history there were other POTUS just as bad as Trump. Example: 12 presidents owned slaves. Maybe yall forgot because we just came off of Obama, but yeah you sound like you just got your wake up call with Trump and trying to tell the folks that been "woke" for a while how bad it is. The only way you think race relations escalated is if you've not been paying attention. It's ALWAYS BEEN THIS RACIST IN AMERICA. It didn't escalate, orange man just turned the lights on like that last dance at the club, and everybody having that weird moment of looking at each other in the house lights. nikkas just want the lights to go back out and the music to start playing again. :ld:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
OP wants everyone to join in his nihilism and apathy since things in his life aren't going great. It's sad but not very persuasive.

Biden is 98% as racist and senile as Trump.... but that 2% and his party affiliations will be the difference in SC appointments, getting the virus under control and restoring faith and funding to all the parts of govt Trump has tried to tear down

So yea he is the lesser of two evils. OP I get that you are borderline suicidal with how shyt went after law school but being a miserable contrarian fukk boy on The Coli.com aint it bro

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Exactly. Lying about starting a political party in an attempt to dissuade people from voting. You're a fraud.

Here's the thread form 2018 - he made it a day before the mid-term election. It's worth reading to see how full of shyt this dude is.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/wha...the-democrats-and-start-our-own-party.670979/

Didn't even fulfill the 1st step:

You going to far already.

We start at step 1.

Party mission and agenda.

I'm not thinking about nobody else right now period.

Got a link to register the party, said he was going to do it, then nothing:

I will start with that link that was posted then work with people IRL cause yall not going to leave them Democrats alone EVER.

Procrastinating:

Accounts have to be opened so i'm sure still going over the link that was posted. I'm at work atm.

Everybody should be wary of this dude.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
So if you don't vote for Biden it's a vote for Trump.

What about if you don't vote Trump, is that a vote for Biden?

Haha exactly.

These dudes want to tell you to:
-Shut the fukk up if you don't vote
-Don't vote third party because you are wasting your vote
-If you don't vote for Biden you voted for Trump

Retarded, convinces no one to come to your side, and only continues to push the polarization that turns some people off from voting in the first place.

---

That being said, everyone should vote. Even if you choose to not vote in the presidential you should at least be voting locally.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you seem to think black folks will be getting something on the Wednesday after the election. If Biden is voted in, what exactly can we pull his card on that he promised black folks? :jbhmm: And if you've paid attention to basic American history there were other POTUS just as bad as Trump. Example: 12 presidents owned slaves. Maybe yall forgot because we just came off of Obama, but yeah you sound like you just got your wake up call with Trump and trying to tell the folks that been "woke" for a while how bad it is. The only way you think race relations escalated is if you've not been paying attention. It's ALWAYS BEEN THIS RACIST IN AMERICA. It didn't escalate, orange man just turned the lights on like that last dance at the club, and everybody having that weird moment of looking at each other in the house lights. nikkas just want the lights to go back out and the music to start playing again. :ld:

Save your energy. There isn't a single thing you can say that makes Trump the lesser evil. Not a thing.