put all the bullshyt in one thread
@Barnett114 Can we do this? Sounds like a good idea to me :ehh:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
These posts are so damn retarded. No one has said that Biden is an angel but you'd have to be an absolute retard to think he's worse than Trump. Too many agents on here. It's scary.
black folks shouldn't be reduced to doomsday voting. We should be voting FOR something, not just against doomsday.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this thread is literally about over 40 years of racist anti-black policies, and you're talking about how you think it's retarded someone may feel that a person who has been writing racist laws for over 40 years is worse than Trump?

That is unless you are racist yourself

I guess you'd rather be dead then. Because that's what it looks like with Trump. If you're complaining about a crime bill setting black people back, have you not been seeing what Trump is doing? Forget the virus....Trump is obliterating black folk from every angle. WTF is wrong with you?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I guess you'd rather be dead then. Because that's what it looks like with Trump. If you're complaining about a crime bill setting black people back, have you not been seeing what Trump is doing? Forget the virus....Trump is obliterating black folk from every angle. WTF is wrong with you?
you're talking about a couple of fukking months compared to over 40 years of anti-black laws that have cost millions of black lives.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They ain't gonna have any sort of response for this
giphy.gif

it’s really not worth responding too..... y’all just don’t know any better....

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
black folks shouldn't be reduced to doomsday voting. We should be voting FOR something, not just against doomsday.

OK, then good luck on that ventilator then. Trump gonna massacre black people if he gets another 4 years. Save that talk for 2024. Virus is killing black people dispraportionately and the President is doing everything he can to allow it to happen and you're trying to tell me you want another 4 years? Same guy that has escalated race relations? The most corrupt President in history? You need to be compelled to vote someone like him out?

Baffling. I hope none of you guys are impacted by this virus cuz yall talking complete nonsense.

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
anywho funny how quick opinions change.
Before this unpredictable WORLDWIDE pandemic.
Trump had reduced crime amongst the black american community,the black unemployment rate went down,less black americans were being thrown in jail,Freed that black underage prostitute,and help free asap rocky. Now corona hit hes seen as the bad guy and people wanna vote in this fukking pedo smh.