Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Inconvenient truth is, Joe Biden was right. By the time a person is robbing, stealing and killing, it doesn't matter matter how they got to that point, it's a question that should have been addressed long before that point. I suspect none of you nikkas would wake up to your home being broken into and the first thing that comes to mind is, "what are the factors that lead to this person breaking into my home".

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Just guessing off of his ENTIRE HISTORY.

Be unable to read between the lines, brehs.

Like Jason Black said, maybe quoting someone else, "If black people can't be comfortable, everyone can be uncomfortable". Works for me.:manny:

you think it's worth keeping trump in and having more people(disproportionately black btw) die of the coronavirus just so a potential crime bill wont get passed?

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the way it'll always be..I've NEVER voted out of convinction. Only strategy.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
What’s interesting is that I never seen militants discuss Biden in a more complete sense. They often discuss him on surface terms and often use misleading or incomplete statements to run away with a narrative and snowflake outrage. That’s not to say that Biden hasn’t said comments that are worthy of criticism, but I’ve also never seen discussion on things Biden actually favored because I guess agreeing “Jim Crow Joe” would be harmful to the narrative.

Everyone here cried, used an incomplete quote regarding Biden saying he didn’t want his child to grow up in a racial jungle. The narrative ya’ll established is that Biden didn’t want his child growing up around black people. That’s not true. Here’s the actual quote.

Biden was talking about the racial tensions surrounding busing and desegregation and that if the government didn’t have an orderly solution to integration, the tension would increase and create a volatile environment that he didn’t want his child in. I don’t see anything wrong with that.

Now, this was Biden’s stance on busing.

He thought forced busing was bullshyt. Now, Biden’s ultimate positions on busing definitely deserve criticism, but here is something nobody mentions:

Interesting. I seem to recall a lot of ya’ll being against integration and instead wanted the government to put resources into black communities like ya’ll favorite fake outrage militant here:

Biden directly says this 45 years ago and I haven’t seen this discussed here. Why?

Biden supported housing desegregation and putting resources into black communities over busing because he thought it would be more effective. Again. I’ve never seen this discussed here.

Interesting. I seem to recall seeing posts here about how integration was harmful to black culture. But that Biden quote sounds pretty damn pro-black to me.

Also, I never heard anyone here mention Biden burying Reagan’s Secretary of State during a 1986 Senate hearing over the treatment of black South Africans during Apartheid. Reagan, his team and supporters supposedly wanted to end Apartheid, but they really thought it was more important to maintain economic relations with South Africa rather than end Apartheid while also spreading communist fear mongering regarding Nelson Mandela and his supporters.

This hearing partly led to the Anti-Apartheid legislation that overrode Reagan’s veto.

Biden is not some hateful white boogeyman racist that you all want him to be. He’s simply a white man that had some good policy ideas, some terrible policy ideas, good Senate votes, terrible Senate votes, and has made racially insensitive remarks in the past that deserve criticism along with the bad ideas and votes.

Methodical ether. :wow:

Your best post in a long time.:wow: