Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
International relations are in the dump. Thousands of people either dying out getting sick daily. Millions applying for unemployment. And this nikka always lying about something.

But what about the crime bill from 30 years ago,?

:dwillhuh:

But on the real and just to add on I want my SALT deductions back. That shyt cost me thousands on my tax bill.

Daps
Everyone isn't an angel unfortunately..

If the enforcers of the law were a better judge in character, and resources were available for those who want to change, then those who refuse to follow along with the peaceful progression of our people need to be removed..

I agree with this. I'm against locking black people up unjustly. I'm against conditions that lead to black ppl being in situations where we live lives that lead to us being locked up.

But even if everything was perfect, there are still niccas that would unfortunately be committing crimes... and they should get locked up.

The crime bill was pushed by black ppl in the 90s and they were strong supporters of Biden at the time.

A lot of folks wasn't around back then, but imagine 10 Chicago's happening at the same time.

That's what it was then.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Anyone considering not voting needs to get it in they head this election ain't about Dems and Rethugs...

The orange klansman retard is an existential threat not just to us but to the whole damn country...

We have to get his ass out of office to bring some semblance of normalcy back...

After November, its foot on neck season for the Dems...

We getting the shyt taxed out of us so his friends like Robert Johnson can get the tax break.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
It's not really complicated. They want Trump to win, but are too cowardly to admit it. :yeshrug:

if by 'they', you mean anyone who puts Biden's bullshyt on blast, then this shyt and all that agent talk is corny, and it's getting old.

i can hate trump, and simultaneously hate the fact that my vote as a black man is so completely taken for granted that i'm told to vote for this old piece of shyt cac, or else i'm not black and i'm helping trump:camby:

and kill the 'both sides' shyt. nobody said both sides are the same. but neither side is good enough.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
haven't voted in a national election EVER.. and don't plan on it either. I just like sit back and watch people clamor about 2 pre selected fugged up candidates they throw out every 4 years
So then why are you in ever thread trying to shyt on Dems

if you don’t vote you shouldn’t have a single political opinion