Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
So we made Hillary pay for the super predator comment and played this both candidates are the same game and a 3rd of the 167,000+ deaths from Corona are black. God knows how many are going to be homeless when these moratoriums run out. Now we playing this dumb game again of trying to get someone for some decades old fukk shyt when the current piece of shyt has cost over 50,000 of our people their lives? This man's imcompetance managing to cause that many black deaths without firing a single bullet will forever make him an icon for white supremacists, but yeah let's let him get another four years.

Let's analyze old shyt when the alternative is doing this right now.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
@Worthless Loser

you also have to mention that Biden ended up being right about busing. We can all disagree with how he went about it

Busing put white flight into high gear and left black kids at new schools with not enough resources

it’s also never mentioned that the Crime bill feature an assault weapon ban that Bush inexplicably overturned

@Stringer Cochran

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
anyone that has so little faith in this system that they're willing to forgo one of the only powers they have as citizens shouldn't be talking about Biden or Trump, they should instead be making a thread about the country they're planning to move to.

Critiquing something that has a direct impact on your life while not taking any action to change it is nothing short of cowardice.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Again i say...if they get rid of all the Pro Trump threads....then Bush the the ones championing Biden as well...yall both two sides of the same coin

Last edited:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's it???? Elaborate, breh and tell me how this helped undo the damage in Joe bidens crime bill that's still fukking up folks lives today with those reforms today. Last time I checked, it didnt stop Kamala from locking all those black folks in Cali up.

kamala has become a lot more progressive then you think you might want to do some research rather then regurgitate old talking points

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
The crime bill would pass again today and the majority of black people would support it
This is the one of the biggest elephants in the room. Let more headlines circulate about little kids getting killed and shyt and we will be right back to square one.
:francis:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
you have no clue if he'll sign another crime bill or not :francis:

Just guessing off of his ENTIRE HISTORY.

He never mentioned a race. Are yall saying since he's talking about poor people and underprivileged people he's talking about black people? If yall got that out of what he said yell are just as bad suggesting only black people are poor criminals.

Biden has said and done some fukked up shyt but this is a reach. Compared to trump he is the lesser of 2 evils

Be unable to read between the lines, brehs.

I've seen multiple ados posters say they're fine with watching America get worse. Let that sink in.

Like Jason Black said, maybe quoting someone else, "If black people can't be comfortable, everyone can be uncomfortable". Works for me.:manny: