Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Dude, he's asking for a 3 month mandate now.
Even if he wins, which he likely will, that will not be within 3 months that he'll become president.
Do you even know what you are saying?
In 3 months he will only be president elect, he will not mandate it while he is in office.

..that's your reason on why he won't induce a nationwide mask order during his presidency?:mjlol:

Okay, when he issues that executive order get back at me. Biden is a senile old ass mf but he actually listens to his advisors and wont fire them for stupid ass reasons, and has vice presidential experience during 2 pandemics already that were successfully contained. He will advocate masks during his presidency because that is what we HAVE to do right now.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Advised Obama on his progressive prison and justice system reform. Helped create the civil rights department of the DoJ(which Trump abolished).

That's it???? Elaborate, breh and tell me how this helped undo the damage in Joe bidens crime bill that's still fukking up folks lives today with those reforms today. Last time I checked, it didnt stop Kamala from locking all those black folks in Cali up.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Not have Obama sign any similar acts. Advised Obama on his executive orders that progressed Criminal Justice reform since Congress was republican at the time and couldn't get behind Obamas acts.

And why the hell would he do that dumb shyt when Kamala and Biden have advocated for months? Biden isnt the same kind of dumbass as Trump.
How did that "criminal justice reform" help Mike Brown/Trayvon Martin/Tamir Rice?

Please be specific

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
What’s interesting is that I never seen militants discuss Biden in a more complete sense. They often discuss him on surface terms and often use misleading or incomplete statements to run away with a narrative and snowflake outrage. That’s not to say that Biden hasn’t said comments that are worthy of criticism, but I’ve also never seen discussion on things Biden actually favored because I guess agreeing “Jim Crow Joe” would be harmful to the narrative.

Everyone here cried, used an incomplete quote regarding Biden saying he didn’t want his child to grow up in a racial jungle. The narrative ya’ll established is that Biden didn’t want his child growing up around black people. That’s not true. Here’s the actual quote.

Biden was talking about the racial tensions surrounding busing and desegregation and that if the government didn’t have an orderly solution to integration, the tension would increase and create a volatile environment that he didn’t want his child in. I don’t see anything wrong with that.

Now, this was Biden’s stance on busing.

He thought forced busing was bullshyt. Now, Biden’s ultimate positions on busing definitely deserve criticism, but here is something nobody mentions:

Interesting. I seem to recall a lot of ya’ll being against integration and instead wanted the government to put resources into black communities like ya’ll favorite fake outrage militant here:

Biden directly says this 45 years ago and I haven’t seen this discussed here. Why?

Biden supported housing desegregation and putting resources into black communities over busing because he thought it would be more effective. Again. I’ve never seen this discussed here.

Interesting. I seem to recall seeing posts here about how integration was harmful to black culture. But that Biden quote sounds pretty damn pro-black to me.

Also, I never heard anyone here mention Biden burying Reagan’s Secretary of State during a 1986 Senate hearing over the treatment of black South Africans during Apartheid. Reagan, his team and supporters supposedly wanted to end Apartheid, but they really thought it was more important to maintain economic relations with South Africa rather than end Apartheid while also spreading communist fear mongering regarding Nelson Mandela and his supporters.

This hearing partly led to the Anti-Apartheid legislation that overrode Reagan’s veto.

Biden is not some hateful white boogeyman racist that you all want him to be. He’s simply a white man that had some good policy ideas, some terrible policy ideas, good Senate votes, terrible Senate votes, and has made racially insensitive remarks in the past that deserve criticism along with the bad ideas and votes.

They ain't gonna have any sort of response for this
giphy.gif

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
..that's your reason on why he won't induce a nationwide mask order during his presidency?:mjlol:

Okay, when he issues that executive order get back at me. Biden is a senile old ass mf but he actually listens to his advisors and wont fire them for stupid ass reasons, and has vice presidential experience during 2 pandemics already that were successfully contained. He will advocate masks during his presidency because that is what we HAVE to do right now.

Are you an american? Do you know american politicians?

He will listen to his advisors LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???????

No he will listen to his corporate donors dummy

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Are you an american? Do you know american politicians?

He will listen to his advisors LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???????

No he will listen to his corporate donors dummy

Why would his corporate donors tell him to not advocated mandatory masks during a plague that has caused a recession. :mindblown:

do yall listen to yourselves?