Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
They want to point out shyt from 25 years ago but ignore the last 25 months of shyt trump did.

Yall say biden is trying to lock black people up but trump is trying to kill black people and take what little we already have and give it to cacs.

Nobody said Biden is a perfect choice. He's far from it but he's miles ahead of trump. He's a 100% better choice than trump no matter how you look at it.
Trump released alot of the black ppl biden locked up..

nikkas been dying breh..trump jus to scapegoat ..n trump will play with fire if it means one more vote..

Trump pick n chooses what he wants to get behind...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Anyone considering not voting needs to get it in they head this election ain't about Dems and Rethugs...

The orange klansman retard is an existential threat not just to us but to the whole damn country...

We have to get his ass out of office to bring some semblance of normalcy back...

After November, its foot on neck season for the Dems...

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
They want to point out shyt from 25 years ago but ignore the last 25 months of shyt trump did.

Yall say biden is trying to lock black people up but trump is trying to kill black people and take what little we already have and give it to cacs.

Nobody said Biden is a perfect choice. He's far from it but he's miles ahead of trump. He's a 100% better choice than trump no matter how you look at it.
:cape:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
nothing you can do to convince me to vote for trump.
Seriously.

Trump has to go. All of you "both sides" type people really act like Biden has 166,000 dead American bodies on his hands right now. I don't understand how you can't see Trump's presence in the White House as a both a threat to national and international security and an existential threat to the nation's progress.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody who grew up in the 1980s-1990s knows crime was completely out of control. There were 2600 homicides in NYC compared to 300 last year and New York wasn’t even the murder capital, it was DC.

If you’ve never known the fear of having your $100 starter jacket or $100 Jordan’s being taken and having to walk home barefooted, you don’t know shyt.

No one can tell me people like Monster Kody, Preacher and Wayne Perry we’re not super predators.

You lil nikkas who grew up in the relative safety of the 2000s and 2010s can’t tell me shyt.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
@Stringer Cochran im reluctantly voting for Biden but please keep your foot on neck. nikkas don’t wanna pay attention until the primaries are over and we’re stuck with an old demented racist. And then they’re all “WHAT ELSE CAN I DO TRUMP GOTTA GO”. Stupid motherfukkers. I hate fukking everybody

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Seriously.

Trump has to go. All of you "both sides" type people really act like Biden has 166,000 dead American bodies on his hands right now. I don't understand how you can't see Trump's presence in the White House as a both a threat to national and international security and an existential threat to the nation's progress.

It's not really complicated. They want Trump to win, but are too cowardly to admit it. :yeshrug:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nothing anybody does on TLR is swaying any votes lol

it’s basically spamming at this point

there should be one sticky thread similar to the COVID thread

trump/pence vs biden/harris and let that be it smh

put all the bullshyt in one thread

Dapped and repped

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Mods really need to do something about the 50 anti-Biden/anti-Democrat spam threads in here everyday.
It’s crazy. Trump is out here doing whatever Putin say off a freaky piss tape. He’s a walking racist dog whistle. He’s all in blatantly violating every law he can to get re-elected, so he won’t go to jail. But if Biden don’t walk on water, we supposed to hate him. It has to be trolling.

Daps
Dude, he's asking for a 3 month mandate now.
Even if he wins, which he likely will, that will not be within 3 months that he'll become president.
Do you even know what you are saying?
In 3 months he will only be president elect, he will not mandate it while he is in office.

You are an idiot, my friend.

If COVID is still going strong, yes he will mandate it. If he was president right now, he would mandate it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It’s crazy. Trump is out here doing whatever Putin say off a freaky piss tape. He’s a walking racist dog whistle. He’s all in blatantly violating every law he can to get re-elected, so he won’t go to jail. But if Biden don’t walk on water, we supposed to hate him. It has to be trolling.

Pretty much.

I don't even fukk with Biden like that, but he was VP for eight years and people were fine with him, but now I'm supposed to believe he's a Klansman and worse than Trump :childplease: