Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Will any of the no-vote folks be offering any relief to the most vulnerable Black folks who have and will be affected by Trump’s actions?

Will yall be hiring laid off workers? Providing health care? Food? Medicine? Shelter? Amongst other things...

Or continue to pump your online egos?

I've seen multiple ados posters say they're fine with watching America get worse. Let that sink in.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He never mentioned a race. Are yall saying since he's talking about poor people and underprivileged people he's talking about black people? If yall got that out of what he said yell are just as bad suggesting only black people are poor criminals.

Biden has said and done some fukked up shyt but this is a reach. Compared to trump he is the lesser of 2 evils
This is what a lot of people do. Whether they will admit it or not, they hold self prejudice. They assimilate criminal, and low income as aka black people.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
What did he do during his vice presidency?

Not have Obama sign any similar acts. Advised Obama on his executive orders that progressed Criminal Justice reform since Congress was republican at the time and couldn't get behind Obamas acts.

Biden will NOT mandate a nationwide ask mandate
Not happening

And why the hell would he do that dumb shyt when Kamala and Biden have advocated for months? Biden isnt the same kind of dumbass as Trump.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That’s their goal no to convince you to vote for trump but dissuade you from voting at all. Which is it self a vote for trump

shyt is basic.

how much voter suppresion led by Rethugs do we need to see. They don't want us to be able to vote. And been doing it since voting was instituted in this damn country. :snoop:

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
No other group of men would accept this level of disrespect. Yall straight p*ssy fr. fukk this system. Get your guns, find a way to make your own money, teach your own kids, protect your own women. I don't understand why yall so hell bent on getting one white supremacist out of office and replacing him with another one. shyt is weak af to me. Amerikkka aint gone change it's stripes because the:mjpls:becomes slightly less blatant. Grow some fukking balls. fukk Trump, fukk Biden.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
So once again you choose old bills which don't match up what he did during his vice presidency :ehh:.
They want to point out shyt from 25 years ago but ignore the last 25 months of shyt trump did.

Yall say biden is trying to lock black people up but trump is trying to kill black people and take what little we already have and give it to cacs.

Nobody said Biden is a perfect choice. He's far from it but he's miles ahead of trump. He's a 100% better choice than trump no matter how you look at it.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
What’s interesting is that I never seen militants discuss Biden in a more complete sense. They often discuss him on surface terms and often use misleading or incomplete statements to run away with a narrative and snowflake outrage. That’s not to say that Biden hasn’t said comments that are worthy of criticism, but I’ve also never seen discussion on things Biden actually favored because I guess agreeing “Jim Crow Joe” would be harmful to the narrative.

Everyone here cried, used an incomplete quote regarding Biden saying he didn’t want his child to grow up in a racial jungle. The narrative ya’ll established is that Biden didn’t want his child growing up around black people. That’s not true. Here’s the actual quote.

Senator Biden said:
"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this."

Biden was talking about the racial tensions surrounding busing and desegregation and that if the government didn’t have an orderly solution to integration, the tension would increase and create a volatile environment that he didn’t want his child in. I don’t see anything wrong with that.

Now, this was Biden’s stance on busing.

Senator Biden said:
“In cases where a school system has racially segregated by gerrymandering district lines or by other legalistic means, Biden said he supports desegregation by any legal means at hand — including busing,” the Wilmington News Journal reported at the time. “However, for school districts which are all white or all black ‘because of historical pattern not involving segregation practices disapproved by a court’ he is against busing.”

He thought forced busing was bullshyt. Now, Biden’s ultimate positions on busing definitely deserve criticism, but here is something nobody mentions:

Senator Biden said:
“I have become convinced that busing is a bankrupt concept,” Biden said as he stood to support Helms’s amendment. He added that the Senate should instead focus on “whether or not we are really going to provide a better educational opportunity for blacks and minority groups in this country.”

Interesting. I seem to recall a lot of ya’ll being against integration and instead wanted the government to put resources into black communities like ya’ll favorite fake outrage militant here:

This is what you get when you fight for integration instead of equal access to resources.

integration has been a disaster for our community. Let segregation reign, just run us our check so we can build our own society.

Biden directly says this 45 years ago and I haven’t seen this discussed here. Why?

Biden said:
Biden has also noted that he faced political pressure back home to oppose busing, and that his constituents actually called for him to go even further. Rather than busing, he said that the government needed to focus on reducing residential segregation and improving conditions in black communities, measures that are undoubtedly helpful, but would take much longer to implement than a busing program.

Biden supported housing desegregation and putting resources into black communities over busing because he thought it would be more effective. Again. I’ve never seen this discussed here.

1975 said:
Biden echoed this in remarks to NPR that same year, saying, “I think the concept of busing … that we are going to integrate people so that they all have the same access and they learn to grow up with one another and all the rest, is a rejection of the whole movement of black pride … a rejection of the entire black awareness concept, where black is beautiful, black culture should be studied; and the cultural awareness of the importance of their own identity, their own individuality.”

Interesting. I seem to recall seeing posts here about how integration was harmful to black culture. But that Biden quote sounds pretty damn pro-black to me.

Also, I never heard anyone here mention Biden burying Reagan’s Secretary of State during a 1986 Senate hearing over the treatment of black South Africans during Apartheid. Reagan, his team and supporters supposedly wanted to end Apartheid, but they really thought it was more important to maintain economic relations with South Africa rather than end Apartheid while also spreading communist fear mongering regarding Nelson Mandela and his supporters.

This hearing partly led to the Anti-Apartheid legislation that overrode Reagan’s veto.

Biden is not some hateful white boogeyman racist that you all want him to be. He’s simply a white man that had some good policy ideas, some terrible policy ideas, good Senate votes, terrible Senate votes, and has made racially insensitive remarks in the past that deserve criticism along with the bad ideas and votes.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
And why the hell would he do that dumb shyt when Kamala and Biden have advocated for months? Biden isnt the same kind of dumbass as Trump.

Dude, he's asking for a 3 month mandate now.
Even if he wins, which he likely will, that will not be within 3 months that he'll become president.
Do you even know what you are saying?
In 3 months he will only be president elect, he will not mandate it while he is in office.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
shyt is basic.

how much voter suppresion led by Rethugs do we need to see. They don't want us to be able to vote. And been doing it since voting was instituted in this damn country. :snoop:
Rethugs don't want the black vote because they don't wanna give black people shyt. What they want is for us not to vote Democratic.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone isn't an angel unfortunately..

If the enforcers of the law were a better judge in character, and resources were available for those who want to change, then those who refuse to follow along with the peaceful progression of our people need to be removed..

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Will any of the no-vote folks be offering any relief to the most vulnerable Black folks who have and will be affected by Trump’s actions?

Will yall be hiring laid off workers? Providing health care? Food? Medicine? Shelter? Amongst other things...

Or continue to pump your online egos?
cats. They're gonna stand on not voting then complain about everything.

If you aren't gonna vote thats all cool. Just shut the fukk up about the election. You not voting so this doesn't involve you.