Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Asante

All Star
Daps

Dr. Claude Anderson has already denounced Biden and Kamala on the Breakfast club, and other platforms. He has said so strictly on the fact that they won’t do anything to increase widespread black wealth nor anything significant or at all for black people. According to some people’s logic however this little aspect of their favorite candidate should be ignored.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Daps
nothing anybody does on TLR is swaying any votes lol

it’s basically spamming at this point

there should be one sticky thread similar to the COVID thread

trump/pence vs biden/harris and let that be it smh

put all the bullshyt in one thread

I agree with you at this point and I have been one of the guilty parties

@Barnett114

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
Will any of the no-vote folks be offering any relief to the most vulnerable Black folks who have and will be affected by Trump’s actions?

Will yall be hiring laid off workers? Providing health care? Food? Medicine? Shelter? Amongst other things...

Or continue to pump your online egos?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
He never mentioned a race. Are yall saying since he's talking about poor people and underprivileged people he's talking about black people? If yall got that out of what he said yell are just as bad suggesting only black people are poor criminals.

Biden has said and done some fukked up shyt but this is a reach. Compared to trump he is the lesser of 2 evils

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
That’s their goal no to convince you to vote for trump but dissuade you from voting at all. Which is it self a vote for trump
Thats all trump and his kkklan has left. There's nothing good to look forward to with 4 more years of trump and he has nothing to hang his hat on to say he did anything good.

Instead of showing how hes better he has to try to make Biden look worse.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
We need a nationwide mask mandate if we're gonna make any progress towards this virus

Biden will get that mandate passed, Trump wont.

If you think some old ass speeches are more important than your loved ones potentially dying of this plague I dunno what to tell you :yeshrug:

Biden will NOT mandate a nationwide ask mandate
Not happening