Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not no expert on politics, I don't follow it too much, I'm not even American but..

As an outsider looking in, I can see that no countries have been invaded for the last 4 years by USA , no major distablisation caused due to American input in any counties in the world. Trump has eased tension between both Russia and North Korea which I believe are two countries you would want on good terms.
Edit for some reason i cant neg so please neg jim for me if you can
Employment rate including black employment is at a record high and the focus on human trafficking has increased under trump. Not just this but I've seen Trump outwardly speaking about corruption with no filter and even mentioned the missing kids in Haiti when mentioning Hilary.

With all these things being considered I personally can't see too much wrong with Trumps reign so far.. Covid response was questionable but the whole world is dealing with it. I mean compare this to Obamas reign, that guy was a fukking disaster for the whole world.

I try to look at everything without the influence of the media because to me it seems like the media have been playing a very dirty game with Trump, they're constantly out there twisting his words and making him look crazy so I'm thinking he must be doing something right..

Doed anyone really want Biden in? Biden?! America and the world will move backwards if this guy gets voted in... Obama invaded 7 countries and killed millions in his time and his vice president is who people want?

This is a genuine question, I'm prepared to be called a trump dikk rider and all of that I don't really care for that, I just want some insight from people who live with this shyt day to day.
I am going to be honest with you..this is the most bs post i have seen... i travel frequently...honestly prob more than anyone on this forum.. i travel to the americas..caribbean and europe and all convos with people that are not nationalist aka racists they are embarrassed by trump... u talk about black employment being at an all time high...what are you watching? Trumps speeches or fox news ..this alone leads me to believe that you are on here as a cac trying to mislead...oh and media trying to play a dirty game with trump..oh yeah he is the innocent one right? Another trump argument...and talk anout invading countries..trump wouldnt do that because he only cares about himself he knows nothing about other countries or wars unless it means picking a fight with china because thats americas new target... with all this said...you are getting a deserved neg..i have never negged anyone of a post but you are my first..hold this trump cac fan

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I'm not no expert on politics, I don't follow it too much, I'm not even American but..

As an outsider looking in, I can see that no countries have been invaded for the last 4 years by USA , no major distablisation caused due to American input in any counties in the world. Trump has eased tension between both Russia and North Korea which I believe are two countries you would want on good terms.

Employment rate including black employment is at a record high and the focus on human trafficking has increased under trump. Not just this but I've seen Trump outwardly speaking about corruption with no filter and even mentioned the missing kids in Haiti when mentioning Hilary.

With all these things being considered I personally can't see too much wrong with Trumps reign so far.. Covid response was questionable but the whole world is dealing with it. I mean compare this to Obamas reign, that guy was a fukking disaster for the whole world.

I try to look at everything without the influence of the media because to me it seems like the media have been playing a very dirty game with Trump, they're constantly out there twisting his words and making him look crazy so I'm thinking he must be doing something right..

Doed anyone really want Biden in? Biden?! America and the world will move backwards if this guy gets voted in... Obama invaded 7 countries and killed millions in his time and his vice president is who people want?

This is a genuine question, I'm prepared to be called a trump dikk rider and all of that I don't really care for that, I just want some insight from people who live with this shyt day to day.

It's a damn shame there's clowns in this world that think like this :francis:

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I'm a foreign agent with 2k posts spanning over 8 years on a hip hop board.. Okay fam.

I don't give a fukk who you vote for, ur countries a mess regardless of who wins. I'm just asking questions rather than mindlessly following what everyone else thinks.

How you gonna say Trump's reign as President has been solid in one post then turn around and say this country is a mess in the next?

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Lmao at that agent post.

It's really amazing to me that the Republican party spends years targeting black people, and then right before the election they take a photo op with a few black people and claim they are here to save us.

- As if half of Trump supporters don't fly the Confederate flag
- As if the entire party doesn't vote to protect Confederate statues of MEN THAT FOUGHT TO KEEP US IN SLAVERY
- As if Trump wasn't the main person claiming Obama wasn't American
- As if Trump doesn't consistently call black politicians "low iq"
- As if Trump didn't pay for a page in the NYT where he called for the execution of the Central Park 5 after they were exonerated of a crime they did not commit
- As if racist police unions around the country aren't endorsing Trump
- As if Trump wasn't sued in the 70s and 80s for housing discrimination against black people
- As if Trump doesn't support blue lives and all lives matter, which is nothing more than an anti-black movement based on false equivalency
- As if the Trump campaign didn't get caught making almost of millions of black Americans that they didn't want to vote
- As if the Republican party didn't remove thousands of polling stations in black neighborhoods after the Republican Supreme Court destroyed the voting rights act
-as if the Republican party hasn't passed strict voting laws designed to keep black people away from the polls
- as of the KKK HASN'T ENDORSED DONALD TRUMP BOTH TIMES HE RAN FOR PRESIDENT
- As if Trump doesn't encourage his all white followers to commit domestic terrorism under the banner of being "militias"
- as if Trump wasn't talking shyt about every athlete that took a knee during the national anthem because we are tired of being murdered in the street by police.

I could probably write at least 50 more of these without blinking.
Now let somebody come in here talking about the crime bill as if the Republicans didn't vote for it as well.

All you agents SHUT THE FUKK UP.
Trump will get 5-12% of the black vote like any of Republican, and that's more than he deserves.
Take your table scraps and back to your klan rally until its time to play this game again.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guys what’s happening in philly is scaring me. Those riots need to stop and BLM needs to step up and say “instead of rioting, vote to stop them from killing!”

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lmao at that agent post.

It's really amazing to me that the Republican party spends years targeting black people, and then right before the election they take a photo op with a few black people and claim they are here to save us.

- As if half of Trump supporters don't fly the Confederate flag
- As if the entire party doesn't vote to protect Confederate statues of MEN THAT FOUGHT TO KEEP US IN SLAVERY
- As if Trump wasn't the main person claiming Obama wasn't American
- As if Trump doesn't consistently call black politicians "low iq"
- As if Trump didn't pay for a page in the NYT where he called for the execution of the Central Park 5 after they were exonerated of a crime they did not commit
- As if racist police unions around the country aren't endorsing Trump
- As if Trump wasn't sued in the 70s and 80s for housing discrimination against black people
- As if Trump doesn't support blue lives and all lives matter, which is nothing more than an anti-black movement based on false equivalency
- As if the Trump campaign didn't get caught making almost of millions of black Americans that they didn't want to vote
- As if the Republican party didn't remove thousands of polling stations in black neighborhoods after the Republican Supreme Court destroyed the voting rights act
-as if the Republican party hasn't passed strict voting laws designed to keep black people away from the polls
- as of the KKK HASN'T ENDORSED DONALD TRUMP BOTH TIMES HE RAN FOR PRESIDENT
- As if Trump doesn't encourage his all white followers to commit domestic terrorism under the banner of being "militias"
- as if Trump wasn't talking shyt about every athlete that took a knee during the national anthem because we are tired of being murdered in the street by police.

I could probably write at least 50 more of these without blinking.
Now let somebody come in here talking about the crime bill as if the Republicans didn't vote for it as well.

All you agents SHUT THE FUKK UP.
Trump will get 5-12% of the black vote like any of Republican, and that's more than he deserves.
Take your table scraps and back to your klan rally until its time to play this game again.

Even after all you stated there are still black men that are at his rallys in blacka for trump shirts.

I don't even get the hispanics voting for him when he wants to build a wall to keep their family and relatives out.

Its like they have some psychological affinity towards a dictator

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll be happy when this is over & Biden wins . It’s obvious the tide is turning in regards to Black people just automatically giving Dems a vote . Once he in hopefully we can weed out those who are vote Dem no matter what & put pressure on both sides.

All the in fighting is tiring . Shyt is just as detrimental as the gender wars .