Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:conservative news outlet trying to get their shine on in the last days of the election in a country their company is not based in.

This is a dumbass article because they are taking a single poll on what people planned to do, then ignoring the actual early vote turnout of BOTH parties, but still saying the Democrats should be held to a standard that they are not holding Republicans too.

Yall sound like Trump and half of his supporters calling anything that is against him or that criticizes him as fake news. Wait yall Biden supporters though. Sadly, I cant tell a difference.

Let's keep it all the way real guys.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
Anyway...:dahell: ignoring Alt right babble in this thread (Mods we could use some clean up/ banning) ... Lets get back to election news. Here are two articles with recent polls

Biden posts double-digit lead in Wisconsin, smaller edge in Michigan

An ABC News/Washington Post poll released Wednesday reports that 57 percent of Wisconsin likely voters prefer Biden, while 40 percent prefer Trump — a lead of 17 percentage points for the former vice president.The previous version of the ABC/Post Wisconsin poll, published last month, showed Biden leading Trump by 6 percentage points among the state’s likely voters, 52-46 percent.

The latest ABC/Post poll also has Biden ahead of Trump in Michigan by 7 percentage points — with 51 percent of the state’s likely voters backing the Democratic nominee and 44 percent rallying behind the Republican president. Biden maintains a similar, high-single-digit lead of 9 percentage points over Trump in the RealClearPolitics average of recent Michigan surveys, conducted Oct. 21-27.

Politico

Trump retakes Iowa, gains in Florida in last Quinnipiac poll before election
President Trump has received a dose of good polling news days ahead of the election — but it may not be enough to turn the tide.

In Florida, Biden has 46 percent to Trump's 42 percent, the poll of likely voters showed. That's a 6-point loss for Biden and a 2-point gain for Trump from Quinnipiac's poll earlier this month, in which Biden posted a massive 11-point lead. Biden also lost 4 points in Iowa as Trump gained 2, enough to give the incumbent a narrow 47-46 lead. Biden meanwhile maintains a solid 51-44 point lead in Pennsylvania and a 48-43 lead in Ohio, where Trump slid 4 points since earlier this month.

Analysts say a loss in Florida for Trump will likely cost him the whole election, but Biden has enough support in the Midwest to override a Florida slump. A CNN poll out late Wednesday — its last before election day — gives Biden a 12-point lead over Trump nationally, also a gain of 4 points for Trump from CNN's previous poll.

TheWeek

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I'd love to see some Trump internal polling. His polling should be the most accurate as a Trump voter who doesn't want to face scrutiny in public would tell them the truth but not to the CNN or other poll. Folks thought Trump was crazy last year for hitting Wisconsin at the last minute but he knew what was actually happening.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@kwazzy100 would you like to respond?

Yeah, the 4 years been awful. Trump isn't the good guy. Thats not the issue I'm getting at though.
However, why are yall acting like Joe "put blacks incarcerated in 94" Biden's intentions are genuine? Or even more genuine than Trump?
Its not about supporting Trump, its about our issues not changing if we keep relying on the democrats.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Yeah, the 4 years been awful. Trump isn't the good guy. Thats not the issue I'm getting at though.
However, why are yall acting like Joe "put blacks incarcerated in 94" Biden's intentions are genuine? Or even more genuine than Trump?
Its not about supporting Trump, its about our issues not changing if we keep relying on the democrats.

So as the alternative you suggest supporting republicans who are always on our ass systemically trying to repel our rights or our access to things that can be beneficial to us?

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So as the alternative you suggest supporting republicans who are always on our ass systemically trying to repel our rights or our access to things that can be beneficial to us?

You refusing to understand my point is clear and I've already explained myself on my posts. I'm not stopping you from voting Biden, but acting like blacks as a whole should always vote blue no matter how bad they treat us shouldn't be the end-all solution. Democrats have to know our vote is vital to take for granted.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Yall sound like Trump and half of his supporters calling anything that is against him or that criticizes him as fake news. Wait yall Biden supporters though. Sadly, I cant tell a difference.

You clearly didn't understand my post. I can explain it more slowly if you need me too.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Aren’t you the same guy claiming this board is controlled and funded by George Soros?

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inappropriate Behavior
Aren’t you the same guy claiming this board is controlled and funded by George Soros?

No..... I never said that. I said that I think this site has been compromised by the Biden campaign as in I think Bidens folks broke off some bread to the site owners as well as some members on here and they basically are shrilling.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
No..... I never said that. I said that I think this site has been compromised by the Biden campaign as in I think Bidens folks broke off some bread to the site owners as well as some members on here and they basically are shrilling.

This goofy nikka :snoop:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

This is the same site that refuses to ban Trump supporters but you think those same people running it were bought off by Biden.
Make it make sense man. :unimpressed:

Fred.