Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
This pandemic has exposed a lot of shyt to me when it comes to how ppl handle business.

Now about 3 months ago I ordered a desk from a Amish furniture company that was expensive as hell because they make their furniture with authentic materials. I put down a deposit, got a receipt, and an estimated delivery date (October).

I emailed the company around the end of last month to see how far along the company was in completing my item. They said they were finished they were waiting for a shipping company to pick up the desk they would call me within two weeks. Two weeks... no call. I had to call the furniture store to tell them no one called me. A few hours later the shipping people called me asked me a couple questions gave me an estimated date for the end of the month.

Here it is... end of the month. No call no delivery.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This pandemic has exposed a lot of shyt to me when it comes to how ppl handle business.

Now about 3 months ago I ordered a desk from a Amish furniture company that was expensive as hell because they make their furniture with authentic materials. I put down a deposit, got a receipt, and an estimated delivery date (October).

I emailed the company around the end of last month to see how far along the company was in completing my item. They said they were finished they were waiting for a shipping company to pick up the desk they would call me within two weeks. Two weeks... no call. I had to call the furniture store to tell them no one called me. A few hours later the shipping people called me asked me a couple questions gave me an estimated date for the end of the month.

I would say this has less to do with the pandemic and more to do with LTL freight and the fact that the Amish company doesn't really care about getting you the desk.

ill_will82

Daps
I would say this has less to do with the pandemic and more to do with LTL freight and the fact that the Amish company doesn't really care about getting you the desk.

You probably right. It's like nobody is really doing their fukking job though since this pandemic began. I had an issue with Walmart about picking up a trash desk that was all lobsided & peeling. I know one month I paid my CC bill and sent it through the mail and the CC company didn't clear the shyt until the following month. I had to ask my ppls to help me pay it and I had to pay $15 to trace it.

If I don't get a call from the shipping company over the weekend, I will be calling the furniture company and asking for my money back. I waited 3 months now enough is enough. Knowing the shipping company (if they call) it's probably gone be some BS about "I know we were supposed to deliver at the end of the month, but it'll be another 2 weeks." or If I even get the desk it might have scratches in it.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not no expert on politics, I don't follow it too much, I'm not even American but..

As an outsider looking in, I can see that no countries have been invaded for the last 4 years by USA , no major distablisation caused due to American input in any counties in the world. Trump has eased tension between both Russia and North Korea which I believe are two countries you would want on good terms.

Employment rate including black employment is at a record high and the focus on human trafficking has increased under trump. Not just this but I've seen Trump outwardly speaking about corruption with no filter and even mentioned the missing kids in Haiti when mentioning Hilary.

With all these things being considered I personally can't see too much wrong with Trumps reign so far.. Covid response was questionable but the whole world is dealing with it. I mean compare this to Obamas reign, that guy was a fukking disaster for the whole world.

I try to look at everything without the influence of the media because to me it seems like the media have been playing a very dirty game with Trump, they're constantly out there twisting his words and making him look crazy so I'm thinking he must be doing something right..

Doed anyone really want Biden in? Biden?! America and the world will move backwards if this guy gets voted in... Obama invaded 7 countries and killed millions in his time and his vice president is who people want?

This is a genuine question, I'm prepared to be called a trump dikk rider and all of that I don't really care for that, I just want some insight from people who live with this shyt day to day.

CAC Agent shyt.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I'm not no expert on politics, I don't follow it too much, I'm not even American but..

As an outsider looking in, I can see that no countries have been invaded for the last 4 years by USA , no major distablisation caused due to American input in any counties in the world. Trump has eased tension between both Russia and North Korea which I believe are two countries you would want on good terms.

Employment rate including black employment is at a record high and the focus on human trafficking has increased under trump. Not just this but I've seen Trump outwardly speaking about corruption with no filter and even mentioned the missing kids in Haiti when mentioning Hilary.

With all these things being considered I personally can't see too much wrong with Trumps reign so far.. Covid response was questionable but the whole world is dealing with it. I mean compare this to Obamas reign, that guy was a fukking disaster for the whole world.

I try to look at everything without the influence of the media because to me it seems like the media have been playing a very dirty game with Trump, they're constantly out there twisting his words and making him look crazy so I'm thinking he must be doing something right..

Doed anyone really want Biden in? Biden?! America and the world will move backwards if this guy gets voted in... Obama invaded 7 countries and killed millions in his time and his vice president is who people want?

This is a genuine question, I'm prepared to be called a trump dikk rider and all of that I don't really care for that, I just want some insight from people who live with this shyt day to day.

*I lost my job and stayed unemployed for months

* Had unemployment, then Republicans n Trump decided that $600.00 was too much

*Had friends who lost parents to coronavirus

*Haven’t been to a restaurant, CHURCH, movie theater in MONTHS.

*Wearing masks EVERYTIME you go out.

Please continue to tell me more about how Trump has made my friends and I lives better?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You got the patience of Gandhi. No way in hell am ordering anything I can’t go pick up myself or have express delivered to me. Can’t be playing my mind like a yo-yo hoping and waiting faithfully. Fucck all that.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Fox News just predicted Biden wins :leon:

It’s pretty funny with them because from morning until afternoon they show a pretty reasonable republican POV but after that afternoon drive they turn complete bat shyt crazy.
Anything can happen but there's a reason that Trump went off at 2AM this morning, internal polling is not going his way
I believe most of the networks are playing it up a little to keep everyone interested but I thinking its not going to be close on Tuesday

ill_will82

Daps
You got the patience of Gandhi. No way in hell am ordering anything I can’t go pick up myself or have express delivered to me. Can’t be playing my mind like a yo-yo hoping and waiting faithfully. Fucck all that.

Man I thought I was posting shyt the Random Thoughts section smh.

I finally got a call about an hour ago from the shipping company. They are coming to my house Sunday.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:hubie:

I'm not trying to incite fear, but arm up just in case

12 gauge bullets have been out of stock for a while:beli:i wonder who's buying them

Last edited:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Gonna be a bunch of racist pissed off white people when they see their president get tossed in the bushes and they can’t be outwardly racist anymore :russ:

Time to tuck those confederate flags and racist good ole boys back in the closet :mjlol:

Every single polling outlet I’m looking at indicates Biden is winning this thing and it’s not going to be close in the electoral college. Trump will be able to dispute Florida and PA and it won’t even matter :dead: