Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Spence

Superstar
Daps
They just replaced the Confederate flag with the Thin Blue Line flag.

Throw that shyt in the trash too, you’ll see a bunch of cops being killed while off guard if Trump wins. Portland among other cities ain’t having it.

Trump the main one saying everything after 8pm Tuesday should be invalid :mjlol:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Y’all think that orange moron really gonna dispute election results even if get blown out?

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Gonna be a bunch of racist pissed off white people when they see their president get tossed in the bushes and they can’t be outwardly racist anymore :russ:

Time to tuck those confederate flags and racist good ole boys back in the closet :mjlol:

Every single polling outlet I’m looking at indicates Biden is winning this thing and it’s not going to be close in the electoral college. Trump will be able to dispute Florida and PA and it won’t even matter :dead:
MSNBC had their board out, if Biden wins NC, Wisconsin, Arizona Nevada Michigan he'll be at 273 to Trump's 125. That's leaving Florida and PA blank

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Gonna be a bunch of racist pissed off white people when they see their president get tossed in the bushes and they can’t be outwardly racist anymore :russ:

Time to tuck those confederate flags and racist good ole boys back in the closet :mjlol:

Every single polling outlet I’m looking at indicates Biden is winning this thing and it’s not going to be close in the electoral college. Trump will be able to dispute Florida and PA and it won’t even matter :dead:

I hope Joe gets enough votes in PA & FL that Trump can't even contest the election and put it in the courts hands.

I'm a tell you the truth, I pray to God Joe wins and the shyt gets called on Tuesday night. I hope this is the last stand for White Supremacy, the beginning of the end. I'm sick of this shyt with these Republican Presidents (Reagan, Bush Sr, Bush Jr. Trump) that get elected and fukk the country up and then a Democrat President (Clinton & Obama) has to inherit their shyt and put the country back together in 4 years.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Y’all think that orange moron really gonna dispute election results even if get blown out?

He's a narcissist. Losing to Joe will completely destroy his ego. I wouldn't put it past him.

If he loses the election by landslide, someone in his legal team better tell him that they might not be able to win the case or if they have enough sense the courts will throw it out.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
MSNBC had their board out, if Biden wins NC, Wisconsin, Arizona Nevada Michigan he'll be at 273 to Trump's 125. That's leaving Florida and PA blank
Arizona could go either way, I think nc stays red by a super slim margin. He’s going to need at least PA and OH to claim it.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Arizona could go either way, I think nc stays red by a super slim margin. He’s going to need at least PA and OH to claim it.
Current odds on those states

NC Biden -123

AZ Biden -128

virtual pick ems

he’s a decent underdog in Ohio, decent favorite in PA (line is dropping into toss up territory fast)