Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That's why I wouldnt be surprised if this site was compromised. Its clear that there are bigger hands at play here.... *cough* George soros... *cough* whatever the case, he most definitely is behind this mess along with other elites that want to rule the world.
:mjlol:

Dumb ass got bushed

as I’ve told several people irl, I can have a civil discussion with the other side all day, but u gotta come with facts, not conspiracy theories and propaganda. I’ve yet to meet a Trump supporter irl who can stick to the facts. Their talking points are so easy to shoot down it’s not even fun debating them.

Last edited:

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Quality Posting
I'm not no expert on politics, I don't follow it too much, I'm not even American but..

As an outsider looking in, I can see that no countries have been invaded for the last 4 years by USA , no major distablisation caused due to American input in any counties in the world. Trump has eased tension between both Russia and North Korea which I believe are two countries you would want on good terms.

Employment rate including black employment is at a record high and the focus on human trafficking has increased under trump. Not just this but I've seen Trump outwardly speaking about corruption with no filter and even mentioned the missing kids in Haiti when mentioning Hilary.

With all these things being considered I personally can't see too much wrong with Trumps reign so far.. Covid response was questionable but the whole world is dealing with it. I mean compare this to Obamas reign, that guy was a fukking disaster for the whole world.

I try to look at everything without the influence of the media because to me it seems like the media have been playing a very dirty game with Trump, they're constantly out there twisting his words and making him look crazy so I'm thinking he must be doing something right..

Doed anyone really want Biden in? Biden?! America and the world will move backwards if this guy gets voted in... Obama invaded 7 countries and killed millions in his time and his vice president is who people want?

This is a genuine question, I'm prepared to be called a trump dikk rider and all of that I don't really care for that, I just want some insight from people who live with this shyt day to day.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not no expert on politics, I don't follow it too much, I'm not even American but..

As an outsider looking in, I can see that no countries have been invaded for the last 4 years by USA , no major distablisation caused due to American input in any counties in the world. Trump has eased tension between both Russia and North Korea which I believe are two countries you would want on good terms.

Employment rate including black employment is at a record high and the focus on human trafficking has increased under trump. Not just this but I've seen Trump outwardly speaking about corruption with no filter and even mentioned the missing kids in Haiti when mentioning Hilary.

With all these things being considered I personally can't see too much wrong with Trumps reign so far.. Especially when you compare it to Obamas reign, that guy was a fukking disaster for the whole world.

I try to look at everything without the influence of the media because to me it seems like the media have been playing a very dirty game with Trump, they're constantly out there twisting his words and making him look crazy so I'm thinking he must be doing something right..

Doed anyone really want Biden in? Biden?! America and the world will move backwards if this guy gets voted in... Obama invaded 7 countries and killed millions in his time and his vice president is who people want?

This is a genuine question, I'm prepared to be called a trump dikk rider and all of that I don't really care for that, I just want some insight from people who live with this shyt day to day.
If this isn’t the definition of a foreign agent I don’t know what is. This moron admitted to not even being American and yet gives us details only a paid, deeply invested dedicated entity would have. Never mind the fact that those “details” are utter bullsh1t.

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I'm a foreign agent with 2k posts spanning over 8 years on a hip hop board.. Okay fam.

I don't give a fukk who you vote for, ur countries a mess regardless of who wins. I'm just asking questions rather than mindlessly following what everyone else thinks.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

With all these things being considered I personally can't see too much wrong with Trumps reign so far.. Covid response was questionable but the whole world is dealing with it. I mean compare this to Obamas reign, that guy was a fukking disaster for the whole world.

If you're not a Trump dikkrider, you're a fukking moron...

You're sitting here regurgitating lies aka Trump facts aka "alternative facts" about record high black employment when the country is literally in the middle of the biggest financial crash since the great depression with record high UNEMPLOYMENT...:dahell:

You also give Trump points for "outwardly speaking about corruption" when his administration been the most corrupt in US history...Half his cabinet been indicted and found guilty of multiple felonies...:dahell:

As far as foreign relations goes, he shyt on all of our allies and nearly sparked WWIII committing a war crime taking out an Iranian general in Iraq...:gucci:

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I'm a foreign agent with 2k posts spanning over 8 years on a hip hop board.. Okay fam.

I don't give a fukk who you vote for, ur countries a mess regardless of who wins. I'm just asking questions rather than mindlessly following what everyone else thinks.
Yes this is most likely @Pazzy he gets bushed then bam a poster who says I’m not on any side but here’s how Trumps the greatest of all time and Obama Biden sucked :comeon: @Houston911 is this a alias ?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1960 - John F. Kennedy was elected NEW president.

20 Years later

1980 - Ronald Reagan dethroned incumbent president Jimmy Carter in a land slide.

20 Years later

2000 - George Bush was elected NEW president.

20 Years later

2020 - Mhahaha - you already know what’s gonna happen.

Interpretation for some of y’all -

basic arithmetic. Can you guess the next number below

4, 8, 12,16,

:blessed:

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're not a Trump dikkrider, you're a fukking moron...

You're sitting here regurgitating lies aka Trump facts aka "alternative facts" about record high black employment when the country is literally in the middle of the biggest financial crash since the great depression with record high UNEMPLOYMENT...:dahell:

You also give Trump points for "outwardly speaking about corruption" when his administration been the most corrupt in US history...Half his cabinet been indicted and found guilty of multiple felonies...:dahell:

As far as foreign relations goes, he shyt on all of our allies and nearly sparked WWIII committing a war crime taking out an Iranian general in Iraq...:gucci:
Because of corona? Same shyt is happening throughout the world bruh.. I'm talking before corona hit.

Which allies did he shyt on? USA allies will always be USA allies so he can say what he wants, same goes for any president ull ever have. The most important thing is they ease tensions with countries that matter. Iran forced the hand and they got smacked, capped about retaliation then fall back, all without no civilians being killed.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Because of corona? Same shyt is happening throughout the world bruh.. I'm talking before corona hit.

Which allies did he shyt on? USA allies will always be USA allies so he can say what he wants, same goes for any president ull ever have. The most important thing is they ease tensions with countries that matter. Iran forced the hand and they got smacked, capped about retaliation then fall back, all without no civilians being killed.
Post the numbers...

And if you post a link from FOX news or any al-right affiliate you going straight to ignore...

Which Allies? That little one called NATO...:dahell:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

IN LATE January 2017, just weeks after Donald Trump was sworn in as commander-in-chief, U.S. troops carried out a raid in the southwestern Yemeni village of al-Ghayil that marked the start of his presidency with bloodshed. The raid, led by dozens of U.S. special forces troops backed by helicopters, allegedly intended to hit Al Qaeda operatives believed to be living in the village. Trump said the raid was “highly successful,” but in reality it ended in bloody calamity.

U.S. forces descended on the village, leveling mud houses with explosives and filling the small alleyways of al-Ghayil with gunfire. By the time the shooting was over, dozens of Yemeni civilians had been killed, along with one U.S. servicemember. The dead included many children. An 8-year old girl, Nawar al-Awlaki, a Yemeni-American citizen, was among them. Nawar was the daughter of Anwar al-Awlaki, a U.S. citizen who later took up arms with a local Al Qaeda affiliate before being killed, along with his 15-year-old son, Abdulrahman, Nawar’s half-brother, in a drone strike carried out by the Obama administration.

Later reports from al-Ghayil listed Nawar al-Awlaki as just one of at least 10 children under the age of 13 killed in the attack. Her death under Trump, who reportedly green-lighted the raid over dinner at the White House days earlier, marked the latest tragic chapter in the saga of the al-Awlaki family’s collision with the U.S. government. “She was hit with a bullet in her neck and suffered for two hours,” her grandfather, Nasser al-Awlaki, later told reporters. “Why kill children? This is the new administration” — the Trump era — “it’s very sad, a big crime.”

Also our death toll and lack of strategy made Covid worse and that’s on Trump. We knew a second wave was coming and still nothing