Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After all that has happened in the past 4 years when it comes to Black men in this country why on earth would a Black Man attend a trump rally with a "BLACK FOR TRUMP" shirt on?

Can someone PLEASE make some sense of this for me?
Many of them have no shame. And they take great pride in their shamelessness. They’re like buffoons walking around with their heads up high, with toilet paper hanging out from their backsides. Not fully comprehending the cloud of humiliation that hangs over them.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...ki-says-he-was-warned-about-going-public/amp/

BREAKING: Leaked audio reveals Hunter Biden's involvement with 'spy chief of China'

I'm saying..... the lesser evil right? I'm proud of my vote which certainly didn't go to Trump or Biden. fukk both of these clowns. Keep thinking both of these parties and clowns are different.
oh my my my. my my my my. i guess im gonna vote for Biden then. Yup. oh wait. forgot. I already voted!!!!!! Haaa

Biden / Harris 2020 !!!!

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh my my my. my my my my. i guess im gonna vote for Biden then. Yup. oh wait. forgot. I already voted!!!!!! Haaa

Biden / Harris 2020 !!!!

Vote for all them you want but you're gonna be real disappointed when the same fukkery happens in their administration. But we have to survive post election first because theres probably gonna be a civil war next week.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
After all that has happened in the past 4 years when it comes to Black men in this country why on earth would a Black Man attend a trump rally with a "BLACK FOR TRUMP" shirt on?

Some people are just that stupid.

How any black person in America can sit and watch their president refuse to condemn white supremacists and still decide to vote for them is beyond me. These are the people that are beyond redemption. Just leave them to it and let natural selection take its course.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps

@kwazzy100 would you like to respond?

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...ki-says-he-was-warned-about-going-public/amp/

BREAKING: Leaked audio reveals Hunter Biden's involvement with 'spy chief of China'

I'm saying..... the lesser evil right? I'm proud of my vote which certainly didn't go to Trump or Biden. fukk both of these clowns. Keep thinking both of these parties and clowns are different.

:camby:conservative news outlet trying to get their shine on in the last days of the election in a country their company is not based in.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a dumbass article because they are taking a single poll on what people planned to do, then ignoring the actual early vote turnout of BOTH parties, but still saying the Democrats should be held to a standard that they are not holding Republicans too.

Come next Wednesday stocks are gonna tank.

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some people are just that stupid.

How any black person in America can sit and watch their president refuse to condemn white supremacists and still decide to vote for them is beyond me. These are the people that are beyond redemption. Just leave them to it and let natural selection take its course.

It makes me wonder if they even look at themselves as black.

Like growing up around white people all of their lives so they assimilate and not realizing who they really are.