Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Jalether

Superstar
Daps

The funny shyt is,I could actually see this happening, that's how little confidence I have in the dem leadership and dems in general to
Defend the union against trump and GOP's fascism. Pelosi might write a"strongly worded letter" to go along with the same clothes color protest:mjlol::francis:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:lupe:

EDIT:

PRESIDENT TRUMP’S MASSIVE, BLACK COMMUNITY-FOCUSED JOBS AND INVESTMENT “PLATINUM PLAN” – TO BE ANNOUNCED THIS AFTERNOON IN GEORGIA – WILL INCLUDE $500BN INCREASED ACCESS TO CAPITAL FOR BLACK COMMUNITIES, AS WELL AS DESIGNATING ANTIFA AND THE KKK AS TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS.

The National Pulse can also report the plan announces Juneteenth – commemorating the 1865 declaration of freedom from slavery – as a national holiday, and also contains the idea of a sub-group of the Minority Business Development Agency, specifically designed for African American Affairs.

According to sources familiar with the plan, there are over forty points focused on investment in the United States with a particular focus on lifting black communities out of poverty as well as ensuring safer streets.

The critical detail that will stand out to Trump’s base is the terror designation of AntiFa – a matter that has concerned many since the President’s first announcement of the idea months ago.

Screen-Shot-2020-09-25-at-10.39.17-800x142.png

A SCREENSHOT FROM THE PLAN, PROSCRIBING ANTIFA AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

Further details of the plan are broken down into four major categories, and seven sub-categories.

The President will announce, amongst 40 other bullet points:

• Seeking infrastructure funding that will lead to wide-spread growth in the annual $500B federal contracting opportunities;
  • Making Juneteenth a National Holiday;
  • Prosecuting the KKK and ANTIFA as terrorist organizations;
  • Defending religious liberty and African American churches that lift the conscience of our nation.

The news comes on the back of latest polling information which shows that Joe Biden “is not performing as well as former President Obama in 2008 (66%) among Gen-Z and millennial voters, according to exit polls, although his numbers generally parallel Hillary Clinton’s 55% in 2016 and are just short of Obama in 2012 (60%).”

Additionally, the polling reveals: “Biden has seen his edge slip with young Black voters. The former vice president now leads Trump 70% to 20% among young Black voters—a decline from June’s 77% and an uptick for Trump from 14%. Among Hispanics, too, Biden’s edge dipped slightly from 66% to 62% in three months while Trump climbed from 27% to 32%.”

EDIT 2:

EDIT 3:

PDF of full plan:

Last edited:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps

:lupe:

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

EDIT 3:

PDF of full plan:

So why should black people believe this anymore than they believe Biden's black plans? And I didn't read this because Trump's word or words hold no weight with me.

My decision is made (Biden/Harris2020). I'm just asking because I know the FBA/ADOS crowd in TLR might be happy they're getting a bone thrown their way by their open racist president that they need so much in their life.

Last edited:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Biden killed Paul Ryan in the debates and sparked Obama who did poorly in the first Romney debate.

excellent memory that’s exactly right. and he did it mostly by making incredulous facial expressions whenever Ryan was talking and basically said Ryan was lying. simple shyt for simple americans while Ryan looked like a “politician.”

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

I haven’t had a chance to read thru it yet but on l2h one of the Brothers made the point that there’s no “people of color,” “minority,” or any of the usual language they use to trip us up, but that the language specifies “Black Americans.”

the wise thing now is to look at the plan Biden has for “Black Americans” and compare them and then make a sound decision. can someone post that plan up please?

I sure hope trump isn’t able to get some type of stimulus package thru in the next few weeks cause then it’ll be fresh on the voters minds.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

I haven’t had a chance to read thru it yet but on l2h one of the Brothers made the point that there’s no “people of color,” “minority,” or any of the usual language they use to trip us up, but that the language specifies “Black Americans.”

the wise thing now is to look at the plan Biden has for “Black Americans” and compare them and then make a sound decision. can someone post that plan up please?

I sure hope trump isn’t able to get some type of stimulus package thru in the next few weeks cause then it’ll be fresh on the voters minds.

The election is just over a month away, nobody is undecided.