Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What? Honestly why is he just citing one county and declaring a Winner and it's not even a major county at that?​
@satam55 is a agent . He only posts right wing bullshyt yet tries to say he’s not on some daddy Trump wave. He’ll post the most vile ridiculous and obscure right wing people to try and prove whatever point he making

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
What good is being in attack mode whatever that means against an administration that is publicly marking you as the enemy :huh: What’s the end goal
At least this way you know your enemy.
By getting arrested for protesting against inequality and decimating from Covid-19 without healthcare because it's a pre-existing condition? :dahell:
I'm not convinced that those Covid19 numbers are accurate.
Lying about your support for trump makes you look dumb on top of being pathetic. Karma will get u. U see a president cheerIng the pain and death of a particular race And u still wanna keep him in office. Yes karma will get u. It will get not just you but anyone related to you who supports this clown. Y’all gonna learn.
Believe it or not, people can disagree with Democrats and still not support Trump.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

I'm not convinced that those Covid19 numbers are accurate.

Believe it or not, people can disagree with Democrats and still not support Trump.
Yet you voted for Trump in this poll which clearly asks who do you want to win:dahell:

And you don't believe the numbers are real when even Trump evil ass not denying the numbers? :mjtf:

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
And what has this done collectively for black people over the last 4 years? This whole "its good for us to have white trash in office because it keeps us on our toes and we know our enemy" is some smart dumb babble and I know that you're smarter than this.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This is enough for Biden to lose your vote? :wtb:
I'm an engineer. We are dealing with covid and jobs scarcity. What sense does it make to expand h1b visas, a direct threat to my industry, while Americans are finding it hard to find work. This is insane and yeah has me thinking about my vote. Again if it wasn't for covid i would not vote for this man.

H1b as Biden proposes and what is backed by big tech and corporations is the epitome of cloaking antiworker and anti leftist beliefs in woke "diversity" language. This isnt a slam on diversity but a slam on policies that hurt people who need jobs with black folks being at the front of this list under the guise of "progressive" racial rhetoric by bringing in Indians to work at a lower salary.

I'll let my boy Sanders explain the real leftist perspective on this.

This policy is extremely pro business and neoliberal bs.