Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

I haven’t had a chance to read thru it yet but on l2h one of the Brothers made the point that there’s no “people of color,” “minority,” or any of the usual language they use to trip us up, but that the language specifies “Black Americans.”

the wise thing now is to look at the plan Biden has for “Black Americans” and compare them and then make a sound decision. can someone post that plan up please?

I sure hope trump isn’t able to get some type of stimulus package thru in the next few weeks cause then it’ll be fresh on the voters minds.

:unimpressed:"grow minority owned businesses with tax cuts to stimulate hiring environment"

I dont know how in 2020 with all that we've witnessed, that ANYONE could read the words "President Trump's promise" and not immediately burst out laughing.

the bothSiders will slurp this up though, no doubt

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:dead:

Ei0sgBuU4AAleqV

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
What's "FBA?"

Also, "benefits for white meth heads" LOL

Tariq Nasheed seems more impartial than y'all in-the-bag mfs who praised Joe Biden's agenda for gays, LGBT and white women. :yeshrug:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What's "FBA?"

Also, "benefits for white meth heads" LOL

Tariq Nasheed seems more impartial than y'all in-the-bag mfs who praised Joe Biden's agenda for gays, LGBT and white women. :yeshrug:
Man, shut the fukk up. Your act is so transparent. Your 2nd post on here was calling a Black woman who was murdered by her ex, a slave. Go back to reddit.

Slave owner kills his slave. Why the surprise?