Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm an engineer. We are dealing with covid and jobs scarcity. What sense does it make to expand h1b visas, a direct threat to my industry, while Americans are finding it hard to find work. This is insane and yeah has me thinking about my vote. Again if it wasn't for covid i would not vote for this man.

H1b as Biden proposes and what is backed by big tech and corporations is the epitome of cloaking antiworker and anti leftist beliefs in woke "diversity" language. This isnt a slam on diversity but a slam on policies that hurt people who need jobs with black folks being at the front of this list under the guise of "progressive" racial rhetoric by bringing in Indians to work at a lower salary.

I'll let my boy Sanders explain the real leftist perspective on this.

This policy is extremely pro business and neoliberal bs.

What you’re not understanding is, just cause Biden says he’s going to do it doesn’t mean he will. And what I mean by that is if Biden’s team comes up to him with data showing why h1b visas are a bad idea he’s smart enough to change course. He does very little for his own ego or because of hatred.

I look at Biden and I see someone compassionate and smart. I look at trump and I see a spoiled brat, a hooligan who’s had his life paved from childhood. If u think a man like that has your interest at heart, you’re foolish.

If trump hasn’t fuccked you over yet, it’s because he just hasn’t gotten around to it.

companies hire foreigners not because they love em but because it’s beneficial to their bottom line. Trump cares more about the bottom line than he does about you. If u think he’s somehow gonna prevent h1b visas from happening if he gets a second term, then you’re far gone.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
What you’re not understanding is, just cause Biden says he’s going to do it doesn’t mean he will. And what I mean by that is if Biden’s team comes up to him with data showing why h1b visas are a bad idea he’s smart enough to change course. He does very little for his own ego or because of hatred.

I look at Biden and I see someone compassionate and smart. I look at trump and I see a spoiled brat, a hooligan who’s had his life paved from childhood. If u think a man like that has your interest at heart, you’re foolish.

If trump hasn’t fuccked you over yet, it’s because he just hasn’t gotten around to it.

companies hire foreigners not because they love em but because it’s beneficial to their bottom line. Trump cares more about the bottom line than he does about you. If u think he’s somehow gonna prevent h1b visas from happening if he gets a second term, then you’re far gone.

I don't understand why the hell Biden is taking that position, it won't gain him any voters and it may lose him some.

Who is begging to give American jobs to Indian workers other than big businesses?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm an engineer. We are dealing with covid and jobs scarcity. What sense does it make to expand h1b visas, a direct threat to my industry, while Americans are finding it hard to find work. This is insane and yeah has me thinking about my vote. Again if it wasn't for covid i would not vote for this man.

H1b as Biden proposes and what is backed by big tech and corporations is the epitome of cloaking antiworker and anti leftist beliefs in woke "diversity" language. This isnt a slam on diversity but a slam on policies that hurt people who need jobs with black folks being at the front of this list under the guise of "progressive" racial rhetoric by bringing in Indians to work at a lower salary.

I'll let my boy Sanders explain the real leftist perspective on this.

This policy is extremely pro business and neoliberal bs.

One of the few things I agree with Bernie on...

H1-B is literally cancer for the American workforce, there is zero benefit whatsoever for the American people...Only ones who benefit from this crap are big business billionaire's...Even those that don't lose their job to an H1-B, their salary is much lower than it could be because of the threat of H1-B...

As usual these policies hurt black folk in industries like tech far more than it does CACs...

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
She didn’t lie at all!
I remember watching this and it left a bad taste in my mouth.
She wasn't wrong about declining support, but she is very wrong (almost dead wrong) about the true motivations. And she has a blavity black there to cosign and offer no real analysis instead of a man who will pick apart her argument objectively.

We will never get anywhere unless we objectively discuss topics Democrats and liberal academics have deemed verboten.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I remember watching this and it left a bad taste in my mouth.
She wasn't wrong about declining support, but she is very wrong (almost dead wrong) about the true motivations. And she has a blavity black there to cosign and offer no real analysis instead of a man who will pick apart her argument objectively.

We will never get anywhere unless we objectively discuss topics Democrats and liberal academics have deemed verboten.
No argument from me there..

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
As usual these policies hurt black folk in industries like tech far more than it does CACs...

Like I keep repeating in this thread, there are hundreds, tens thousands of young black boys wasting their life away on street corners around the country at this very moment and the tech cartels are not and will not do a damn thing to pursue any of them for the thousands of programs they have set up to fast track white women and black girls into the industry.

I helped someone with their H1B application and her application was denied, simply and solely because Indians have entire floors of legal departments dedicated towards funneling Indian talent into Silicon Valley. Her skillset was truly and legitimately one that no American possessed and she didn't even make it to consideration. fukk H1B visas and fukk Joe Biden for supporting them.