Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:stopitslime: definitely cant shame me agent , i know the dems goin hard on every platform trying to get the numbers on their side,

when u got a know republican and conservative like the rock endorsing the dems you know the fix is in

This is a stupid fukking conclusion. What is the "fix" here?

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you’re not understanding is, just cause Biden says he’s going to do it doesn’t mean he will. And what I mean by that is if Biden’s team comes up to him with data showing why h1b visas are a bad idea he’s smart enough to change course. He does very little for his own ego or because of hatred.

I look at Biden and I see someone compassionate and smart. I look at trump and I see a spoiled brat, a hooligan who’s had his life paved from childhood. If u think a man like that has your interest at heart, you’re foolish.

If trump hasn’t fuccked you over yet, it’s because he just hasn’t gotten around to it.

companies hire foreigners not because they love em but because it’s beneficial to their bottom line. Trump cares more about the bottom line than he does about you. If u think he’s somehow gonna prevent h1b visas from happening if he gets a second term, then you’re far gone.
Now I see why I avoided this thread. Talk about being uninformed on what's actually happening and Bidens record.
:snoop:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
:stopitslime: definitely cant shame me agent , i know the dems goin hard on every platform trying to get the numbers on their side,

when u got a know republican and conservative like the rock endorsing the dems you know the fix is in

No it means that the incumbent president is incompetent, a liar and a sorry excuse for a commander in chief. Plus Rock stated that he's independent.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

BREHS TAKE NOTE: THEY HAVE A PLAN

Trump is trying to terraform US society right under your feet.

Trump has changed the courts for a generation.

Trump wants to rid the USA of affirmative action.

Trump is trying to change the education system to reduce the forces against right-wing politics in future generations.

Trump is trying to change immigration to "mejorar la raza" and bring in people more likely to be right-wing / anti non-whites.

Here Trump uses a WS dog-whistle about survival of the West

In Trump's own words:

"The conspiracy theory was developed by the neo-Nazi David Lane in his White Genocide Manifesto (c. 1995, origin of the later use of the term),[67][68][69][65] where he made the claim that the government policies of many Western countries had the intent of destroying white European culture and making white people an "extinct species"
White genocide conspiracy theory - Wikipedia

These Trumpists are not breh Trumpists.

These are white agitators who believe they are in a battle for "survival" and that Trump (and his movement) are their political savior :ufdup: .

Their jobs.. their lives revolve around this "battle" and they spam online non-stop to this end.

GASign

All Star
Daps

black people is this what we doing ?:mjtf: Politics is a fukking joke :snoop:

glad somebody told the truth ...

Angryman still making videos??! It's been a minute since I checked out one of his vids and he grew his beard out cause I didn't even recognize him.

And yeah, when he stated "I don't think this is endorsed by the Democratic party; but you know this is for the Democratic party right??" He hit the nail on the head. Couldn't have said it better myself. I was gonna state the same thing because I went on they gofundme page and they either affiliated w/ Democrats or liberal campaigns that got the same goals of Democrats. So Angryman was not reaching w/ that.

For those who don't get it, "FairFight" is what Stacey Abrams was reduced to when she got her azz kicked by Kemp, ACLU (liberal campaing) is very rainbow friendly, illegal alien friendly, and also supports the slaughter house planned parenthood and even the founder is a rainbow dude. I don't know who/what tha last one is and haven't heard anything recent of that campaign. What's funny is that they've already went back and edited the fact that they are associated w/ the ACLU as if they tryna hide something. I had already screenshoted the original page.

Angela and Paul want more Black people to vote, organized by Paul Fox

Paul Fox (producer)
Angela Gomes (director)

Original version

angela-and-paul-get-yo-booty-to-the-poll-original.png

Updated version
angela-and-paul-get-yo-booty-to-the-poll.png