Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Never underestimate the power of white people telling bold faced lies.

Polls don't matter. Ask the cops which ones are apart of the KKK and you will get the same answers. People don't want to admit they will vote for white supremacy, but give them anonymous voting, and they will vote white supremacy every time.
That’s why these polls are 100% pure useless and wishful thinking. How do you poll a population of people who made their minds up a long time ago but are just staying quiet about it? All this scientific, by the book talk shows me that 4 years later people still don’t understand the enemy they’re dealing with. The support for this dude has nothing to do with politics and isn’t going to show up on traditional metrics the way you want it to. We’re not going to know what’s up and who showed up until the night of the election.

That Katt Williams bit about white folks on Election Day standing in line at the polls looking like they had a secret is the realest shyt he ever wrote.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
At what point do y'all stop listening to people whose track record is worse than Atlanta's when up by 20+ points?

you jerel :patrice:

Never underestimate the power of white people telling bold faced lies.

Polls don't matter. Ask the cops which ones are apart of the KKK and you will get the same answers. People don't want to admit they will vote for white supremacy, but give them anonymous voting, and they will vote white supremacy every time.

Yep... Dem's need to motivate the base

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I'm not a Trump supporter breh. And that poll doesn't mean I will vote for him.

But Trump winning will keep us in attack mode instead of falling back and being complacent thinking Biden/Harris is going to help us out.

See Malcolm X's wolf vs fox argument.
What good is being in attack mode whatever that means against an administration that is publicly marking you as the enemy :huh: What’s the end goal

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

But Trump winning will keep us in attack mode instead of falling back and being complacent thinking Biden/Harris is going to help us out.

By getting arrested for protesting against inequality and decimating from Covid-19 without healthcare because it's a pre-existing condition? :dahell:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lying about your support for trump makes you look dumb on top of being pathetic. Karma will get u. U see a president cheerIng the pain and death of a particular race And u still wanna keep him in office. Yes karma will get u. It will get not just you but anyone related to you who supports this clown. Y’all gonna learn.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine thinking so little of 'other' black people that you think the only way to keep us in 'attack mode' is to have our civil rights chipped away and to plunge the whole country into authoritarian fascism, otherwise we'll forget racism exists or something. :francis: